Can you tell Chinese/Japanese/Korean people apart?

They should all have culturally neutral clothing, hair, and make-up or else you're not actually judging by their features.

This test just used poor examples with lots of ambiguous faces/weird angles/weird lighting. I'm korean and I've never seen korean people that looked like some of those examples in my entire life. I got 6 out of 18 on this one, and got 9/10 on this test https://www.thejapanguy.com/asian-women-faces-quiz/.

I got 8/10 for men but only 3/10 for women. I think women in general have stronger era-based beauty standards so they are a lot more likely to have surgery and use make-up to make them look like what is stereotypically expected of them to look like in a specific era.

So basically they are all making a concerted effort to look the same.

Vietnamese has to be the hardest since they can pass off as Cambodian/Thai/Laos or Chinese

I went to school with a lot of Viets and literally every single one looked like they were from a different country compared to the next.

I have tons of Asian students so I thought I would do better than I did. Only got 7 right. Eeesh….

That test didn’t even get my picks right. Full body pics would help.

Back