Can you train your eyes to get better?

But I saw a few clips on youtube which suggested that with eye training exercises, you can naturally train your eyes to be better.
Apparently you can. I once read and article in the paper and the title was something like "Bad eyes are just laziness" or something like that. They said that you can fix your eyes with the right exercise.

That’s why you should stare at the sun for at least 30 minutes a day. It will help make your eyes stronger, and your eyesight better.
I have a friend that actually did that and he's been "glassless" for quite some time now...

I have used helper/reader glasses for too long. I forget they are on and end up watching TV with them too. Im fooked if the lighting isn't good.

Constant fapping makes you go blind

Trying seeing if your vision is different with eyes wide open or moist via natural tears/blinking.

Yep. Get rid of the glasses and red light therapy. Works like a charm.

You can try pinhole glasses. When you wear them, your eyes are forced to focus in the correct way, and they are particularly effective in sunlight. I began using them for an hour a day after being prescribed glasses (which I hated) and after revisiting the optician a few months later, he found that my eyesight had improved from the previous visit.
The only downside is you look a complete spaz with them on...IMG_20231218_084408.jpg

Apparently, Barry Bonds would train his eyes to improve his vision for baseball.

@Goonerview what's the report after 10 years of eye training Sherbro? I bet you have x-ray vision by now.

@Goonerview what's the report after 10 years of eye training Sherbro? I bet you have x-ray vision by now.

I’ve made peace with wearing glasses.

I’m almost middle-aged at this point, I have a fiancé who doesn’t care that I wear glasses, so the incentives to spend money and risk any health complications with surgery, just aren’t there.

I looked into eye-training, but I work in academia, reading books and using computers is just what I do. It’s hard to avoid, lol.

It's strange to see a 10 1/2 year old thread brought up and the original poster is still here to reply to it. The recent downgrade included bringing up previous threads when someone attempts to start a new thread and I assume that's why this turned up. When I first noticed that I was having trouble focusing on things close to my face, I tried to move things closer hoping to train my eyes to focus but it didn't work. I kept having to hold things farther away to see them properly until it got to the point that I either needed glasses or longer arms.

It's interesting to note that since the original thread was posted in 2013, it has become fashionable to wear glasses with many people that don't need them to correct their vision wearing them and having several different frames.

Reactions: TCE
Probably. They can induce myopia in different animals, and also cure myopia in different animals

there’s a guy on YouTube, a few actually but this one guy claims he went from -6 and -5 to -1 in both eyes. I don’t know if he’s entirely truthful but he isn’t selling anything and he seems genuine. Don’t remember his name though

You can try pinhole glasses. When you wear them, your eyes are forced to focus in the correct way, and they are particularly effective in sunlight. I began using them for an hour a day after being prescribed glasses (which I hated) and after revisiting the optician a few months later, he found that my eyesight had improved from the previous visit.
The only downside is you look a complete spaz with them on...View attachment 1018085
Where'd you buy yours?

If you can rehab your muscles, why can't you rehab your eyes?

Back