Social Canada truckers against vaccine mandates thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like 50-60% of the covid deaths in NY happened in the first few months before majority of measure were even considered let alone implemented.

Also Florida isn't middle of the pack, it's #18 (and rising). Only 4 states worse Florida are blue.

15 of the top 20 are red states.
haha see? the death stats are political just like in Europe, Italy. And why red states? Because they haven't pushed for the mandates, nor passports....

You know you can still close borders and limit travel without being an island right?

Australia didn't just close international borders but they also restricted interstate travel.

But you can't even condemn covid infected folks from our southern border pouring in. So how can we be like Australia?

Lol.

Imagine trying to get your buddy beat up in the streets by "Nazi" truckers.

So brave.

I'll remember to quote this post the next time Natives have a protest and people throw shit at them. I'll greatly enjoy your hilarious mental gymnastics and unsurprising hypocrisy and double atandards.

{<jimmies}

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

But you can't even condemn covid infected folks from our southern border pouring in. So how can we be like Australia?

They're not pouring in though. This is pure fantasy.

They're trying to enter and the majority are getting stopped.

haha see? the death stats are political just like in Europe, Italy. And why red states? Because they haven't pushed for the mandates, nor passports....

No, because they've done an objectively worse. You're advocating for objectively worse policy that has caused more deaths.

Ok glad you hypocrites have taken off the masks.
Leftists love harassing and violence. But only when your side engages in it. If the truckers egged anyone you’d be screaming so hard, no one would accidentally misgender you

boo-hoo-cry.gif

Careful.

One (or more) of those truckers won't be too kind about you throwing stuff at them. You may end up getting hurt.

Or is that what you're hoping for so more dishonest TikToks can be posted titled:

"Completely innocent Ares Black, who was helping old ladies cross the street, was beat up by Nazi truckers for minding his own business."

I don't know if you are trying to get beat up and hurt, but this is a good way to try and accomplish that goal.

Stay safe Sherbro, it isn't worth it.
Oh I won't be alone.

They're not pouring in though. This is pure fantasy.

They're trying to enter and the majority are getting stopped.

Lol. Bullshit

Estimates are minimum 1 million but likely much more. Biden will NOT release the numbers.

We are likely talking half a million infected minimum last year.

Something like 50-60% of the covid deaths in NY happened in the first few months before majority of measures were even considered let alone implemented.

Also Florida isn't middle of the pack, it's #18 (and rising). Only 4 states worse Florida are blue.

15 of the top 20 are red states.

Imagine thinking it has anything to do with politics and nothing to do with fat, unhealthy old people. Man you're a gullible motherfucker.

Lol. Bullshit

Estimates are minimum 1 million but likely much more. Biden will NOT release the numbers.

We are likely talking half a million infected minimum last year.

<Dany07>

How do you think this would go over it was in DC?

These fucking morons would be in federal prison already.

It's almost like you don't remember the months of BLM protests or something. Lol @ "federal prison" they had Dumbocrat politicians linking bail funds and asking people to donate to them. How many CHAZ/CHOP morons got federal prison time and how long did it take the authorities to do something about it?

Were you crying about all the CHAZ/CHOP residents who had to deal with that shit for a month?

I hate to break it to you, but war room posters are the dumbest motherfuckers on Sherdog.

And here you are...in all your glory, lol.

I thought @HereticBD would be all up in here. Havent seen anything from him. Tbf i didnt read the last thread or every post here. Does he just love American politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back