Social Canada truckers against vaccine mandates thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
takes 2 seconds to scan your QR code, do you start screaming and piss yourself if you get asked for your id?

Apparently certain voting demographics in America do. But I'm sure you'll make a hilarously failed attempt to mock them too, right?

FKjc18jXIAAUahj

Yeah, talking to the guy on the scene, the same one who undertook trying to moderate this shit show is the same thing.
You gotta slip the poor dude some money under the table if you want action. He accepts venmo and PayPal.

100% bro!!!! You can only believe what your uncle and old high school gym teacher share with you on Facebook.

Block us then snowflake.

Dead @ watching the far right extremists in here run to the mods because they can't handle it.

This guy is definitely playing with a full deck. He doesn't have any preconceived notions.

Block us then snowflake.

Dead @ watching the far right extremists in here run to the mods because they can't handle it.

Goldenwolf complaining about someone's posting??? <45>

giphy.webp

He posts like 6 replies about unrelated stuff to every post.

Yeah, one with 450 people per square km vs one with 35. One with high vaccination rates, the other barely noticeable (and not mRNA rofl). You're getting bodied by a third-world shithole while flailing your arms pretending any of your woes have anything to do with left or right political policies and vaccination rates. You're literally a buffoon I'm afraid.

<{dayum}>

You literally marched up one side of him and down the other.

<{anton}>

You gotta slip the poor dude some money under the table if you want action. He accepts venmo and PayPal.
I think he's nuts trying to get a handle on this topic. It's a lesson in futility.

But he did indeed start this thread in an effort to try to handle it. Anything to do with Covid is a toxic mess that's bound to get out of control.

I think he's nuts trying to get a handle on this topic. It's a lesson in futility.

But he did indeed start this thread in an effort to try to handle it. Anything to do with Covid is a toxic mess that's bound to get out of control.

Are you legitimately crying IRL?

Account bet when official numbers are released its over a million?

Can't trust the official numbers, we can only trust official numbers from 3rd world shit holes I've been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back