Social Canadian Indigenous health expert exposed for not being indigenous

She actually looks a bit native, but there are white people who can pass as 'Canadian Native,' since being native in Canada typically means you are only 1/4 to 1/2 native. If that.

I have friends who are brothers, are half native.
One looks like last of the mohicans, the other is blue eyed and blonde hair. Fucking hilarious lol

She actually looks a bit native, but there are white people who can pass as 'Canadian Native,' since being native in Canada typically means you are only 1/4 to 1/2 native. If that.
We actually have an expert on hoes @Merlotte's but he knows a bit about this stuff I hear.

One looks like last of the mohicans, the other is blue eyed and blonde hair. Fucking hilarious lol

Yeah my nephew's dad is half (probably less) and looks completely white and then my nephew looks more native than he does. lol. It is a weird thing.

Her facial features don't look at all indigenous to me, at least not compared to the ones I see in the us or the mexican and central Americans I see that are indigenous. She's dark because she has a tan which anyone can do

that's pretty accurate

~50-60% european
~6-8% turkic/mongolian/manchurian
the rest native american

It is crazy how many Canadian these days are trying to get Indigenous cred because they are 1/16th native (or at least claim to be). I had a friend in University who learned he was 1/16th native and he actually joined some Indigenous group at the school. The funny thing is everyone else looked just as white as he did.

Her facial features don't look at all indigenous to me, at least not compared to the ones I see in the us or the mexican and central Americans I see that are indigenous. She's dark because she has a tan which anyone can do

Canada has a group of natives known as the Metis who originated from mainly French (and other Europeans) and natives having children together. These days, most Metis look like mostly like a white person.

This is a Metis fiddlers group:

iu

Carrie Bourassa or "Morning Bear Star" as she has referred to herself served as the scientific director of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research’s Institute of Indigenous Peoples’ Health in Canada. She also held a university job for the University of Saskatchewan but has since been placed on unpaid leave after it was discovered she lied about her indigenous heritage.

For years Bourassa has claimed indigenous heritage but recently her sister came forward admitting that Bourassa's description of her family was inaccurate.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-03-at-5.25.22-PM.png

After an investigation into her background it was discovered that Bourassa is of eastern european descent

Another pretendian.

Been a lot of these people lately. Queens University, Joseph Boyden....

Canada has a group of natives known as the Metis who originated from mainly French (and other Europeans) and natives having children together. These days, most Metis look like mostly like a white person.

This is a Metis fiddlers group:

iu

look pretty ukranian to me

This is pretty common.

One of the kids in our family looks white AF.

Kind of sucks for them becaue they're really insecure about it.

I saw a native fishing in the Salt river in Arizona one time and he looked a lot more native than most Canadian natives.

But even most people who some might think look completely native are often only half. For example, Zahn McClarnon is half Irish.

Natives who look like the photos from 130 years ago are basically nonexistent. Most "natives" in Canada look (and are) mostly white. It's to the point that some dark featured white people get mistaken for being native. Several people I grew up with were 100% white, but people thought were native just because they were dark featured and slightly exotic looking.

Transracialphobia IMO

This is pretty common.

One of the kids in our family looks white AF.

Kind of sucks for them becaue they're really insecure about it.
I know a guy who’s dad is full on native. His mom is white. He came out with blonde hair and blue eyes and looks white. You would never know he’s native if you didn’t know him

I know a guy who’s dad is full on native. His mom is white. He came out with blonde hair and blue eyes and looks white. You would never know he’s native if you didn’t know him

Yeah genetics are pretty wild.

Is normal. Minorities are so oppressed that white people have to pretend to be one to get ahead.

Reminds me of Ibram Kendi posting the stat about how many white kids claim minority status to get into college, because he thought he was just shitting on white kids without realizing that it undercuts his entire career as a race vulture.

Calling your mom a ho is some high level fuckery it seems.
It takes some serious commitment to publicly call your mom a whore and your dad a cuck rather than come clean after getting busted.

It takes some serious commitment to publicly call your mom a whore and your dad a cuck rather than come clean after getting busted.
This is why he's the vilest POS grifter right now and why his supporters are shit human beings as well. Talk about deplorable.

at 1/16 native I look way more native that the blond sister.... but then again I have been called a mexican and a s%^% before and a puerto rican principal was sure I was puerto rican as she fucking groped me while I was working at her school

Back