Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Talcum X is definitely a grifter. But he has never had any kind of large following or audience.
Where do you get that silly idea?

2.6M followers on Facebook
1M followers on Twitter
almost 6M followers on Instagram before getting the banhammer

I can KIND OF understand Ana's initial position because admittedly when we were preparing for our first kid, everyone kept referring to me as my wife's "birthing partner." A little voice in the back of my head said "Uh, I'm the FATHER." But then I realized where that came from internally, which was me not having a Father present and it being important to me that I was there through everything. However, how is that the staff at the Birthing Center's problem? Its not. And I quickly realized that not everyone there with a pregnant woman IS the Father, even if they're a man. So that moment required an internal dialogue.
I have an awesome father in my life and if I'd been in your shoes and been called something other than "the father" or "dad" when either of my girls were born I would've likely said something. But that was well over 20 years ago so things are slightly different today for many people. Back then they would've actually asked if I was the father.

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is grifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.

Grifting is as American as baseball and apple pie.

Where do you get that silly idea?

2.6M followers on Facebook
1M followers on Twitter
almost 6M followers on Instagram before getting the banhammer
Dude has been around on mainstream media for over 10 years. You're bound to accumulate significant followers with that kind of media exposure. But if you actually look at the engagement he gets on social media, its pretty obvious he doesn't have any kind of mass following or fanbase.

You're bound to accumulate significant followers with that kind of media exposure.
You don't get 6M followers on Instagram because you've been there for a while.

moving-goalposts-goalposts.gif

You do get 6M followers on instagram when your political activism gets deliberately amplified by foreign entities though.

I would guess half or more followers on any political activist social media are boosted by thousands or even millions of bot accounts especially on places like twitter, facebook/instagram, etc

It's a literal tsunami of bots on internet especially now that AI is involved both in the targeting and boosting of these kinds of political accounts. Even the engagement and impressions are bullshit now, it's all fucked. Bots arguing with bots, liking each other's posts. It's all pretend. Now even web forums like reddit are getting flooded with these bots waves because the bots can write essays and shit lmao.

Yeah I'm not disputing that at all. She likely was racially discriminated against. I'm just pointing out to @Lucas1980 that in no way shape or form is she somehow "above" or ideologically opposed to filing a discrimination lawsuit, given that she has literally filed one previously and won.

I don't think it would happen because she clearly is stating that its their beliefs over Israel and not her race that did her away.

If she were to play the race card here her whole brand would be destroyed.

I have an awesome father in my life and if I'd been in your shoes and been called something other than "the father" or "dad" when either of my girls were born I would've likely said something. But that was well over 20 years ago so things are slightly different today for many people. Back then they would've actually asked if I was the father.

I thought about it, but I also realized that not everyone present is the Father, they have no way of knowing unless they're told. Once I got to know them they referred to me as "Dad." There's nothing wrong with neutral language when you really dont know.

There's nothing wrong with neutral language when you really dont know.

True, but during our first doctor visits and at check-in when both were being delivered "are you the father" was one of the first questions asked . . .

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is grifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.

It's a common career pathway. People who were struggling to hold a career in mainstream media end up being much more successful in right wing media because there's more of a market for mediocre writer / failed model / bad actor turned pundit to make a living by schilling talking points fed to them by a right wing thinktank.

There was a D tier casting company in LA a while back who's catalog of hopefuls was archived online and it was full of people (mostly women but some guys too) who ended up being anchors on fox, newsmax, and infowars over the years.

Alot of the blondes were trying to be an actress or model but failed, then had their careers start climbing by reporting and later anchoring right wing media.

Candace was trying to be a writer and reporter in regular media but wasn't going anywhere. She pivoted right and took the 30 pieces of silver to shit on women and defend racist policies.

I used to be more of a liberal when I was younger. I guess I'm a grifter too who is just grifting for sherdog likes from the chuds.

I'm not saying there's no grifters in the right wing hemisphere but people don't generally move from right to left as they get older. They move from left to right.
That's not really true. Might be tendency toward reduced radicalism and favoring less change, but that doesn't really describe the left and right today.

yeah, you're kind of leaving out that whole part I articulated about being on msm for 10+ years and what that kind of media exposure does for you.

you can't even address my argument about how little engagement he gets. You just wanna get in your sneering sniveling jabs instead of critically thinking and discussing.

She used to be on the left

Candace Owens
Dave Rubin
Tulsi Gabbard

All were on the left but moved to the right because it was more lucrative.
Man, I was all on the Tulsi wagon before she dedicated herself to the grift.

Man, I was all on the Tulsi wagon before she dedicated herself to the grift.
I mostly see the two parties as a spectrum. Some more conservative and liberal looking across the two. They are similar to the general public.

Ben Shapiro is an Israel first piece of shit. He only cares about America insofar as it can benefit Israel. He's literally admitted this. This dual citizen tiny man and his tiny hat should be deported to Israel.

That's not really true. Might be tendency toward reduced radicalism and favoring less change, but that doesn't really describe the left and right today.

It's very true. When people get older and start to accumulate money, they want to keep that money. They start realizing that a lot of the utopian liberal thoughts they used to have just aren't realistic. Most of my friends other than one were left leaning in college and the majority of us are now right leaning. It's just the nature of life once you aren't poor and don't think you're a victim anymore.

It's very true. When people get older and start to accumulate money, they want to keep that money. They start realizing that a lot of the utopian liberal thoughts they used to have just aren't realistic. Most of my friends other than one were left leaning in college and the majority of us are now right leaning. It's just the nature of life once you aren't poor and don't think you're a victim anymore.
Utopian ideals like 10% higher inheritance tax, 2% higher wealth tax, and more subsidies for education and healthcare.

Utopian ideals like 10% higher inheritance tax, 2% higher wealth tax, and more subsidies for education and healthcare.
The right has utopian (or dystopian) ideals like that we can turn America into an ethnostate, we can get rid of Democratic governance and maintain a first-world economy, we can get rid of old-age pensions and not return to massive elderly poverty, etc.

The right in America is pushing for a lot of change and with no evidence that their ideas can work. Older people tend to be more change-averse, but not more right-wing (of course, most people don't really change at all, but among the few who do, it's more in that direction).

Last edited:
Generally, when there is a dispute about a factual matter, you want to go to the evidence rather than just hackishly reassert your position.

Don't care. It's based on my opinion and a lot of anecdotal evidence and common sense. I'm not sure I've ever met someone that used to be conservative and is now liberal. It just doesn't work that way. There's a reason why most young people are liberal and most old people are conservative.

Back