Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

The funny thing is that You're the Real Racist and don't even know it..... Laughing

It isn't funny you think that, it's sad.

Please illustrate how I'm racist.

@ShadowRun liked your post and has a history of linking to Nazi fans, maybe he can chime in how pointing out white supremacist systems is racist.

You're still blaming colonialism? Today? That's the typical victims answer. Always blame someone else in history for their shortcomings of today.
I don't get why you'd say colonialism is anything to do with it. For every negative, there are positives. For example, life expectancy. It was increased dramatically. However this is all irrelevant, and just diverting the convo. Colonialism doesn't explain why Africans think it's ok to publicly burn people alive in the streets in front of a mob, while it's filmed on multiple mobile phones simply because they were accused of theft. It also doesn't explain why they are all just complete shit holes. Literally the only nice places in Africa are in the wild. And probably safer too.
I'm not even taking about that specifically anyway. That was just a example that popped into my head that was most obvious as I've had direct first hand experience with Africa.
My point was they there are multiple correlations with race. And anyone who disputes it's not a factor is just in denial or just completely retarded.

So going by this same train of thought can you tell me what explains the very act of Colonialism? Why did Europeans think it was ok to conquer and enslave millions upon millions of people. In times past people would accuse the "white man" of being savage cave dwellers. I recall Nick Cannon almost being cancelled for a time after expressing that view. Louis Farahkhan espoused that perspective and was labeled a reverse racist. Do you think its fair to blame such behavior on the genetics of Europeans like Nick Cannon and Farahkhan do?

About 100 years ago Europeans thought it was ok to have 2 world wars that destroyed much of the world and slaughtered hundreds of millions of their own people. They thought it was ok to starve millions in the Holdomor. Or put millions of people into ovens. They hung human beings in the street for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Europeans think its ok to invade middle eastern countries and destroy them, kill and displace millions. And so many other things.

Im not going to call you a racist or ignore the possibility that certain behaviors can correlate with certain races. Instead I will just ask you to explain the correlation between Europeans and large scale war, death, destruction, enslavement, subjugation, exploitation, ect. Is it genetic? Are Europeans just inherently violent, cruel, and evil due to their race? Or are there other things to consider like environment, socio economic conditions, religion, and historical precedents?

lmao were you born yesterday? She's a total phony and always has been.

She just says things idiots like you like because it's easy money.
Laughing........Never really cared for Candance or followed her or anything.....I just know only the lowest of low still use that tired ass race card and wouldn't have thought she would.

@ShadowRun liked your post and has a history of linking to Nazi fans, maybe he can chime in how pointing out white supremacist systems is racist.

That clown was making Confederate arguments in the statue thread. This is his M.O.

That clown was making Confederate arguments in the statue thread. This is his M.O.

He's dumb as a stump and can't make any argument beyond "I know you are but what am I."

When these guys quote civil rights leaders I wonder if they believe what they're saying or are just that stupid.

At a higher level they're just evil.

Trump quoted Frederick Douglass in the 1776 Project as if Douglass was celebrating the fourth of July and American exceptionalism.

This was insane to anyone who had read the entire speech.

Fucking PragerU used Douglass in a cartoon explaining how slavery wasn't that bad, actually.

Fuck these guys.

I like that a racist called out another racist the irony is funny . Don’t be so fragile

I disagree with him being authentic.

How he argues depends completely on who he's arguing with. There are things he says he knows are completely false, but he won't say them to someone educated on the topic. When his opponent likely doesn't know, he says them freely.

The truth doesn't matter to him. If you think he's authentically a douchebag, you may be on to something.

As soon as Ben says, "Let's say..." when debating some dipshit college kid, you know he's about to invent a hypothetical situation/statistic that is so far outside the standard deviation and neither the dipshit college kid nor his dipshit followers are knowledgeable enough to recognize it.

I like that a racist called out another racist the irony is funny . Don’t be so fragile

I'm not fragile, when one of you says I'm racist it doesn't bother me. You're morons and your opinions don't matter. You specifically calling other people partisan is hilarious considering you've turned your brain into a puddle of goo with an uninterrupted stream of the very worst people on social media.

Yep...dudes the worst kind of racist. Him and all his queens are all the same and they can't even see it....They're the Ralph Wiggums of the war room and they only perpetuate Racism which is all but dead...

Go ahead and illustrate how I'm racist.

Yeah, instead get it from Rachel Maddow who admitted that she's paid over $100k/day to lie to you.

Be sure and thank your conservative allies who gutted the Fairness Doctrine and ushered in the age of biased corporate media. I mean it's not like even the networks back then warned of the exact kind of media environment you lot like to cry about:

Last edited:
Why is it that people like you have no genuine intellectual curiosity for actually understanding the world that you exist within? You have this one life dude. One life to live. Before you go, don't you want to have actually understood the world that you lived in? To understand the people that you shared it with? To understand the society that you lived in? As long as you continue to let your reasoning be motivated by anything (in this case racism) other than facts, data and scholarship, you will continue to watch shadows flickering on a wall, thinking those shadows are the real world.

If you stay on this path, your death will be virtually no different than that of a goldfish, or a cockroach, or any other creature that lacks sentience. A creature lacking sentience lives and dies, having never understood anything about its existence. That's how you're gonna go out man.

There are multitudes of textbooks, scholarly papers, studies, books, etc., that could give you deep, deep, complex answers to these questions. Papers, books, lectures, studies, experts, that could enlighten you and enhance your understanding of this topic, and the world you live in.

But you don't have a shred of intellectual curiosity in your body. You started with a fixed conclusion - "black people bad. I hate black people" and you're working backwards on how you can justify your conclusions. Its just fucking sad man.

Change your ways before you go out like a cockroach.

Now your reply is a bit like the reply from @OneOfOne except he stopped short of calling me a racist.
If you actually go back and read how this conversation started and developed, you will see I never even mentioned any particular skin colour. I merely stated that there are correlations between certain things and skin colour/race (I can't remember the exact wording but that was what I was saying).
Now with this statement you've quoted, aside from your oh so offended butthurt tone, you've failed to notice that i still haven't referenced skin colour or race, and certainly not "black people". This time, I was talking about Africa and also the Caribbean. And what I stated was fact. That is not skin colour. You've taken it that way so that is very telling.
If you're going to come in here and bitch at me for what you are trying to imply I'm saying, at least dispute what I've said. Rather than swerve the subject over to attacking my supposed racism.
I've not come in here saying white people are awesome and black people suck. Even if I did think that, that still isn't the thing being talked about. I started off not even mentioning skin colours. But if you really want to take the conversation in that direction then feel free. But you can start with addressing what I actually said about African countries all being economical disasters and the fact it's ok to burn people alive in the street for minor crimes or even mere accusations. More locally to that, please explain why black people are disproportionately responsible for more murders (like over half in the states if I remember correctly, while only making up less than 15 percent of the population). I guess you'll blame that on poverty and lack of opportunity. Which is an insult to every hard working poor person who doesn't kill people if you do say that.

What I'm saying isn't a big secret or unfounded opinion. It's well documented facts which are readily available to check.

And to be clear, when I originally made my statement to Yancy whatever his name is, I wasn't even exclusively talking about black people. I was talking about all races. And my original statement didn't even imply I was talking about anything negative either. For all he fucking knew, I could have been thinking about the fact that Japanese people are all generally quite short but really good with electronics.......🤦🏻‍♂️

But nope. Someone got fashionably offended and had to push push push. And here we are.......

Now your reply is a bit like the reply from @OneOfOne except he stopped short of calling me a racist.
If you actually go back and read how this conversation started and developed, you will see I never even mentioned any particular skin colour. I merely stated that there are correlations between certain things and skin colour/race (I can't remember the exact wording but that was what I was saying).
There actually are not "correlations". Again this goes back to your refusal to be intellectually curious about the world and your refusal to educate yourself through scholarship and empiricism.
Now with this statement you've quoted, aside from your oh so offended butthurt tone, you've failed to notice that i still haven't referenced skin colour or race, and certainly not "black people". This time, I was talking about Africa and also the Caribbean. And what I stated was fact. That is not skin colour. You've taken it that way so that is very telling.
If you're going to come in here and bitch at me for what you are trying to imply I'm saying, at least dispute what I've said. Rather than swerve the subject over to attacking my supposed racism.
I've not come in here saying white people are awesome and black people suck. Even if I did think that, that still isn't the thing being talked about. I started off not even mentioning skin colours. But if you really want to take the conversation in that direction then feel free. But you can start with addressing what I actually said about African countries all being economical disasters and the fact it's ok to burn people alive in the street for minor crimes or even mere accusations. More locally to that, please explain why black people are disproportionately responsible for more murders (like over half in the states if I remember correctly, while only making up less than 15 percent of the population). I guess you'll blame that on poverty and lack of opportunity. Which is an insult to every hard working poor person who doesn't kill people if you do say that.

What I'm saying isn't a big secret or unfounded opinion. It's well documented facts which are readily available to check.

And to be clear, when I originally made my statement to Yancy whatever his name is, I wasn't even exclusively talking about black people. I was talking about all races. And my original statement didn't even imply I was talking about anything negative either. For all he fucking knew, I could have been thinking about the fact that Japanese people are all generally quite short but really good with electronics.......🤦🏻‍♂️

But nope. Someone got fashionably offended and had to push push push. And here we are.......
No one is offended. That is the go to rhetorical trick of mental midgets that can't engage with the substance. You're still stuck in your 2016 Ben Shapiro era. What you've said isn't well documented fact, it is the opposite.

There actually are not "correlations". Again this goes back to your refusal to be intellectually curious about the world and your refusal to educate yourself through scholarship and empiricism.

No one is offended. That is the go to rhetorical trick of mental midgets that can't engage with the substance. You're still stuck in your 2016 Ben Shapiro era. What you've said isn't well documented fact, it is the opposite.
Keep telling yourself that and believe whichever 'study' makes you feel better about your stupid statement.

And I bet you love to pull the Ben Shapiro card out at times like these. I can pretty much guarantee you've used it many times when desperately trying to push your deluded beliefs.
I don't watch Ben Shapiro.

And again you've failed to actually address my points. All African nations are a failure. Economically and socially. They burn people alive in the streets wrapped and stacked in old car tyres right in front of a participating mob of the general public. While they all film it on phones. Not isolated. Not rare. Not even slightly unusual.

What's your answer to that? Oh, and black people commit more murders in America than anyone else. Even though they make up less than 15 percent of the population.

No correlation I hear you scream in a rage.
I await your reply which will no doubt try to overly emphasise your 'calm' demeanor. But I know you're raging.
Let's have it.

Keep telling yourself that and believe whichever 'study' makes you feel better about your stupid statement.

And I bet you love to pull the Ben Shapiro card out at times like these. I can pretty much guarantee you've used it many times when desperately trying to push your deluded beliefs.
I don't watch Ben Shapiro.

And again you've failed to actually address my points. All African nations are a failure. Economically and socially. They burn people alive in the streets wrapped and stacked in old car tyres right in front of a participating mob of the general public. While they all film it on phones. Not isolated. Not rare. Not even slightly unusual.

What's your answer to that? Oh, and black people commit more murders in America than anyone else. Even though they make up less than 15 percent of the population.

No correlation I hear you scream in a rage.
I await your reply which will no doubt try to overly emphasise your 'calm' demeanor. But I know you're raging.
Let's have it.
White males are 30% of the population yet make up 90% of pedophiles.

"I'm not a racist I just think black people are genetically inferior"

You will die no different from how a cockroach dies - a skittering bug lacking understanding of its existence.

Yep...dudes the worst kind of racist. Him and all his queens are all the same and they can't even see it....They're the Ralph Wiggums of the war room and they only perpetuate Racism which is all but dead...
Yes he self owns so often and I can’t tell if he’s trolling or legit

And another person determined to get me to say something that might offend them.

I don't know. You tell me. Why do you think that every African or Caribbean nation is not successful, or even civilised for that matter, apart from maybe South Africa before they forced out the old government with threats of sanctions and forced Mandela the terrorist in, thus turning it into the Wild West that it is today.
Bermuda's population is over 50% African and they have a GDP per capita of ~$118,000

If you want a more realistic example instead of a tax haven with a population under 100,000 then I could point to the Bahamas which has a GDP per capita of ~$31,000. For reference Japan has a GDP per capita of ~$34,000. Barbados' population is ~92% African and has a GDP per capita of ~$20,000 compared to Poland's ~$23,000.

So I am wondering what you mean by successful and civilized. But even setting that aside I do want to know why you think Caribbean nations are not civilized despite having respectable economies.

Back