Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Bermuda's population is over 50% African and they have a GDP per capita of ~$118,000

If you want a more realistic example instead of a tax haven with a population under 100,000 then I could point to the Bahamas which has a GDP per capita of ~$31,000. For reference Japan has a GDP per capita of ~$34,000. Barbados' population is ~92% African and has a GDP per capita of ~$20,000 compared to Poland's ~$23,000.

So I am wondering what you mean by successful and civilized. But even setting that aside I do want to know why you think Caribbean nations are not civilized despite having respectable economies.

So you've gone for countries with very low overall population that generate most of their money with their tax haven financial services they offer to people wanting to be sly with their money?
Also, pretty sure those countries are creating debt well beyond their GDP and large amounts of their general population live in total poverty.
But I guess there is always a steady stream of tourists.....
And do we even need to bring up the record levels of murder and other violent crimes over that way?

*Btw, the Bahamas is a tax haven. Your post kind of implies it isn't one. 🤔

Last edited:
And another person determined to get me to say something that might offend them.

I don't know. You tell me. Why do you think that every African or Caribbean nation is not successful, or even civilised for that matter, apart from maybe South Africa before they forced out the old government with threats of sanctions and forced Mandela the terrorist in, thus turning it into the Wild West that it is today.
Because they’re tiny islands with no natural resources?

Because they’re tiny islands with no natural resources?
Africa is tiny? And has no resources?

Ummmmmmm 🤨

I suggest you just pretend your 10 year old kid got hold of your phone and wrote that.

And FYI, England is tiny as well. Smaller than Texas. That didn't stop us.....

Ummmmmmm 🤨

I suggest you just pretend your 10 year old kid got hold of your phone and wrote that.

Clearly I’m talking g about the Caribbean islands

The state of post Colonial Africa is a very complex topic I’m not going to broach in here.

Clearly I’m talking g about the Caribbean islands

The state of post Colonial Africa is a very complex topic I’m not going to broach in here.
Clearly nothing. You didn't specify what you were talking about and the post you were replying to was talking about Africa as much as it was the Caribbean.
And you've blamed it on resources and land area being small yet Africa doesn't have that excuse. So why the Caribbean gets to blame it on that doesn't really make much sense.

Clearly nothing. You didn't specify what you were talking about and the post you were replying to was talking about Africa as much as it was the Caribbean.
And you've blamed it on resources and land area being small yet Africa doesn't have that excuse. So why the Caribbean gets to blame it on that doesn't really make much sense.
So in your honest assessment, you thought I thought that Africa was a tiny island?

Ummmmmmm 🤨

Who took ownership of Africa's resources? I'll give you a hint, you and your neighbors. Who owns Africa's resources to this day? I'll give you another hint, you...some of your neighbors, and other Nations who offer to finance their development for austerity...which usually results in dictatorial oppressive rule. ExxonMobil literally employed Death Squads in the Nigerian fields.

Easy to boast the success of a small Nation when that Nation had one of the largest and cruelest empires in human History, profiting off of free labor lol Although I'm sure your brain tells you that success was symbolic of some sort of inherent superiority.

Lots of things.
Alright name top 5 things that correlate with race, should be easy if you're not a shy tapdancing pussy afraid to let your opinions be known right?

What about you @Lucas1980 if you can like comments, you can damn sure well pitch in too! What do you think correlates with race? Don't be scared now, you're a bold free speech advocate, speak what you feel.

Who took ownership of Africa's resources? I'll give you a hint, you and your neighbors. Who owns Africa's resources to this day? I'll give you another hint, you...some of your neighbors, and other Nations who offer to finance their development for austerity...which usually results in dictatorial oppressive rule. ExxonMobil literally employed Death Squads in the Nigerian fields.

Easy to boast the success of a small Nation when that Nation had one of the largest and cruelest empires in human History, profiting off of free labor lol Although I'm sure your brain tells you that success was symbolic of some sort of inherent superiority.

I like how he starts that video with apologism and accusing of agenda. Lol My point wasn't even about slavery, it was about the current State of resource control in Africa. You respond with a "Muslims bad, too!!" video. Not sure if you're expecting me to defend any religious fundamentalism but you're barking up the wrong tree with that.

I like how he starts that video with apologism and accusing of agenda. Lol My point wasn't even about slavery, it was about the current State of resource control in Africa. You respond with a "Muslims bad, too!!" video. Not sure if you're expecting me to defend any religious fundamentalism but you're barking up the wrong tree with that.

Maybe Africans would be further along had the continent not been enslaved by Islamists for 1300 years?

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is grifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.
Did you not hear of the so called trained marxist leaders of BLM? There's grifters that appeal to both sides of the political spectrum.

Yeah it’s not really worth talking about any subject with some complexity with a guy like that. No matter what you say, he just wants the answer to be “black people are the problem”.

Whatever you say he’s going to excuse away some how whether the excuse makes any sense or not. Even in his response to me, there he is trying to pretend that England is just as small and limited as a place like the Dominican republic. Obviously that’s ridiculous but he wants it to be black people so there it is.

Maybe Africans would be further along had the continent not been enslaved by Islamists for 1300 years?
So slavery and exploitation IS responsible for their plight, but only when its another group you can blame for it?

Slavery has no lasting effect when its white people doing the slavery
But slavery DOES have a lasting effect when its Muslims doing the slavery?

It's almost as if your reasoning is motivated by something other than the truth and consistency. Gee, I wonder what that thing is that's motivating your reasoning 🤔 I just can't quite put my finger on it.

So slavery and exploitation IS responsible for their plight, but only when its another group you can blame for it?

It's almost as if your reasoning is motivated by something other than the truth and consistency. Gee, I wonder what that thing is that's motivating your reasoning 🤔 I just can't quite put my finger on it.
The “white people couldn’t/wouldn’t have done it if other brown people didn’t do it first” is a bold play.

The “white people couldn’t/wouldn’t have done it if other brown people didn’t do it first” is a bold play.

White people ended slavery. Would a shit stain like you ever post that fact? Of course not...because white people bad.

You want to see what slavery looks like? Take a trip to africa and the middle East. It's happening there right now as we speak.

As if you care about brown people. Only when it has something to do with white people amirite?

You are dumb as a rock.

They have proven that they cannot retain their own resources into the modern age.

Bro just say you feel like Europeans are inherently better people, genetically more intelligent, culturally more civilized. We all know that's how you feel, just own it.

Back