Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

You confused little dimwitted cuck, first you appeal to conspiracy by saying the mods are protecting me, but those same mods are on your side deleting my posts?

All this talk of cocks and balls has you very distracted, get your fucking narrative straight.

Haha, stupid leftie fuckwit. I said you were ball licking them. Go back and read it if you're not too retarded to do so.
You've likely enjoyed one or two of them buddying up with you and succumbing to your relentless bombardment of anal appeasement, but that doesn't mean they're not embarrassed by your beyond retarded posts, and it doesn't mean they all like you either. Even you can't possibly suck the sphincter off all of them.

Now run away you angry little girl. Get mad, change your tampon, and run. Before you get made to show even more how stupid you are by being bitch slapped again and again.🤫

Haha, stupid leftie fuckwit. I said you were ball licking them. Go back and read it if you're not too retarded to do so.
You've likely enjoyed one or two of them buddying up with you and succumbing to your relentless bombardment of anal appeasement, but that doesn't mean they're not embarrassed by your beyond retarded posts, and it doesn't mean they all like you either. Even you can't possibly suck the sphincter off all of them.

Now run away you angry little girl. Get mad, change your tampon, and run. Before you get made to show even more how stupid you are by being bitch slapped again and again.🤫

Yes I know you mentioned ball licking and now you're talking about sphincter sucking.

You seem to have some very detailed knowledge of which part of mans junk to do oral on to get people with influence to do favors despite humiliation.

How did you become such an expert on anal appeasment? Was it pitching or catching?

Yes I know you mentioned ball licking and now you're talking about sphincter sucking.

You seem to have some very detailed knowledge of which part of mans junk to do oral on to get people with influence to do favors despite humiliation.

How did you become such an expert on anal appeasment? Was it pitching or catching?

You asking for a "friend"? 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don't need to be an expert. I see you demonstrate it on a regular basis on these boards.

Go away now. You're a coward, you're boring, and your bum boys have deserted you.
Or are you thirsty for more bitch slaps?

You asking for a "friend"? 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don't need to be an expert. I see you demonstrate it on a regular basis on these boards.

Go away now. You're a coward, you're boring, and your bum boys have deserted you.
Or are you thirsty for more bitch slaps?

Notice how even your sycophants have stopped liking your posts. You went too far out the closet with your homo-erotic imagery. It's just making your friends uncomfortable now. If you want to engage with men on Sherdog in that way, then please keep it to DMs.

Notice how even your sycophants have stopped liking your posts. You went too far out the closet with your homo-erotic imagery. It's just making your friends uncomfortable now. If you want to engage with men on Sherdog in that way, then please keep it to DMs.
Haha, now you just unashamedly mirror what I've already said to you in previous posts? I'm getting to you coward. That's why you took 2 posts to say this. You've gone away angry and come back to add more. Lol.
Pathetic coward.

Remember what I said about you being boring?
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Ps, I think they liked my posts because they kept seeing them. And that was because some utter fucktard kept tagging them. They've since gotten bored with the fucktard who kept tagging them.

You went too far out the closet with your homo-erotic imagery. It's just making your friends uncomfortable now. If you want to engage with men on Sherdog in that way, then please keep it to DMs.

How many white dicks have you seen vs black dicks? Did you measure them with your forearm, did you have a ruler or was it just the 'eye test'?

But hey, if you want to set something up to see which one of us is the internet blowhard, then you can shoot me a DM anytime ;)

Your words 😂😂😂
Using sherdog when you should be using Grinder.

I hope I never learn the answer to your riddle.
I hope I can share the answer one day over a bottle of red and big screen while we post on sherdog, laughing at liberal cucks and trump tardz equally

I hope I can share the answer one day over a bottle of red and big screen while we post on sherdog, laughing at liberal cucks and trump tardz equally

I have a big screen and a cabinet full of scotch I'll never drink.

Without help.

What's up? I've been taking a break from the WR. Working on special projects.
He was getting lost in his own stupidity and dumbass immature comments so needed some backup. He tagged a couple of you he thought would come to his aid.

What's up? I've been taking a break from the WR. Working on special projects.
Just another back and forth that ended with other party tapping out. Thought you might be interested.

Reactions: N13
He was getting lost in his own stupidity and dumbass immature comments so needed some backup. He tagged a couple of you he thought would come to his aid.

You really are a stupid fuck. Your boy shadowrun already ran off cause he couldn't take the heat, why would I need help against someone whole literally existed the conversation?

Focus on cocks, sphincters and balls. Those are your strong points.

You really are a stupid fuck. Your boy shadowrun already ran off cause he couldn't take the heat, why would I need help against someone whole literally existed the conversation?

Focus on cocks, sphincters and balls. Those are your strong points.

Deep breaths, son, deep breaths. More people should abandon threads when it's clear nothing is being accomplished. Minds are pretty much never changed around here and too much time is wasted smashing into a brick wall.

Speak your piece and GTFO is probably the best policy.

Deep breaths, son, deep breaths. More people should abandon threads when it's clear nothing is being accomplished. Minds are pretty much never changed around here and too much time is wasted smashing into a brick wall.

Speak your piece and GTFO is probably the best policy.

One thing is being accomplished, I'm being entertained.

Back