News Canelo vs Munguia May 4th PBC AMAZON PRIME PPV

Basically PBC wants Munguía and then Benavidez for Canelo … and canelo is asking for Charlo …. PBC is not putting the $ for the charlo fight … that’s what’s happening according to ESPN Deportes MX

Basically PBC wants Munguía and then Benavidez for Canelo … and canelo is asking for Charlo …. PBC is not putting the $ for the charlo fight … that’s what’s happening according to ESPN Deportes MX
This is what’s happening … PBC don’t want charlo …. Canelo wants that fight instead of Benavidez

at least canelo cant use the excuse of not fighting his fellow mexican bloods

after munguia, all directions point to benevidez

I'll be completely honest. Who the fuck is Munguia??? never heard of him.

Reminds me of when DAZN offered Wilder a huge payday for Joshua at the expense of the paydays for his other 3 fights on his contract. Am I misreading?

As long as Benavidez doesn't happen (which is underwhelming) Munguia is a decent pick. A cherry to pop, an all-Mexican fight on Cinco de Mayo, an opponent who won't ride his bike and a decent timing after the Ryder win.

this can only mean Canelo hacked into Munguia’s ancestry.com account and found out he wasn’t Mexican. Why else would canelo break his unbreakable rule?

this can only mean Canelo hacked into Munguia’s ancestry.com account and found out he wasn’t Mexican. Why else would canelo break his unbreakable rule?
Unfortunately his unbreakable rule was broken when he fought Chavez Jr. lol

Back