News Canelo vs Munguia May 4th PBC AMAZON PRIME PPV

Debating about this ppv. Barrios as a co main, no Thankyou, but then again Canelo and Munguia should be solid fun while it lasts
I think Canelo will get him out of there before the 10th round. Or he should, because Munguia is nothing special.

Canelo catch n counter style is an unstoppable, Munguia is not faster to can exit after combo to be out of zone of counter. Canelo by close UD.

Canelo-Munguia prelims

Leading into the Canelo Alvarez-Jaime Munguia pay-per-view on May 4 (Prime Video PPV, DAZN PPV, PPV.com, 8 p.m., $89.99) at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas there will be a pair of 10-round junior middleweight preliminary bouts for free on Prime Video beginning at 6 p.m.

Jesus Ramos (20-1, 16 KOs), 23, a southpaw from Casa Grande, Arizona, will take on Johan Gonzalez (34-2, 33 KOs), 33, of Venezuela. In the opening bout Vito Mielnicki Jr. (17-1, 12 KOs), 21, of Roseland, New Jersey, will face Ronald Cruz (19-3-1, 12 KOs), 32, of Los Angeles.

Lol... such weak trash talking from oscar. I don't know what canelo said but it was cooler so yet another L for Oscar in my books

Lol... such weak trash talking from oscar. I don't know what canelo said but it was cooler so yet another L for Oscar in my books
Oscar is one guy who isn't in a place to criticize anyone for anything. The guy has multiple rape accusations, substance abuse problems and there are pics of him in fishnet stockings on the internet with stories about sexual kitchen utensils to go along with them.

Back