Canelos team forgot to pay ahead

I don't understand how supposed boxing fans, people who have lived through many fights and experienced the 10 point must system over 12 individually scored rounds many many times, even judging from home more often than not, still dont understand how a fight could be close on the cards while also simultaneously presenting a narrative that says "one guy kinda dominated the other". Canelo earned some rounds, and Bivol gave some away. Bivol's confidence and willingness to build on his momentum grew in the 2nd half of the fight. He cautiously did everything he needed to in order to guarantee the W, but he probably could have won even bigger fighting less cautious, he really didnt seem affected by Canelos power at all except the targeted arm. But, I just dont really understand the confusion or corruption talk tbh, scoring wise the judges cards were very possible.

Why is why every pro pro fighter, analyst and 98% of fans thought the official scorecard was awful. Literally the only people who believe it reasonable, are a few sherdog brainlets. Keep trying to justify it with your comical gymnastics rather than accepting you are wrong though. Gold.

You know what you said.
I do. And I know you're making shit up because I made you look stupid for believing this CT nonsense. No one is this petty and spiteful unless they got their feelings boo boo'd.

Why is why every pro pro fighter, analyst and 98% of fans thought the official scorecard was awful. Literally the only people who believe it reasonable, are a few sherdog brainlets. Keep trying to justify it with your comical gymnastics rather than accepting you are wrong though. Gold.
Its amusing how upset you are that someone saw the fight a round or two closer than you did.

Nothing but hyperbole from a guy who cant score imo. I scored exactly the same as 3 fucking judges ringside, who all agreed on same score on the same night. Not an ounce of gymnastics on display when saying "the 10 point must system doesnt always tell story of the fight." I dont care how many analysts or fighters chirped after the fight about the scores being too close, I'm not letting others influence my score, i called it down the middle. I made both fighters accountable for the rounds they actually fought, not the round I wanted to see. Like I said, Bivol kinda kicked his ass. By the 10th I pretty much thought Canelo couldn't hang, and while I think the 10th wound up being his last good round, by its conclusion I thought Canelo was spent, figured out, and gassed, yet on my score tally when the 12th arrived, he still had a chance to take a draw had somehow won the last round. It be like that.

The fact is 3 pro judges with no reason to fix a fight to be close but still score it for other guy (how retarded of an accusation) in a fight where ALL 3 judges agreed, honestly it just comes off like straight up forced gloating to sit here and knock the scores or anyone else who had the score, lol, welcome to boxing buddy, the scoring system confuses lots of newbies you'll catch on eventually.

Nothing but hyperbole from a guy who cant score imo. I scored exactly the same as 3 fucking judges ringside, who all agreed on same score on the same night. Not an ounce of gymnastics on display when saying "the 10 point must system doesnt always tell story of the fight." I dont care how many analysts or fighters chirped after the fight about the scores being too close, I'm not letting others influence my score, i called it down the middle. I made both fighters accountable for the rounds they actually fought, not the round I wanted to see. Like I said, Bivol kinda kicked his ass. By the 10th I pretty much thought Canelo couldn't hang, and while I think the 10th wound up being his last good round, by its conclusion I thought Canelo was spent, figured out, and gassed, yet on my score tally when the 12th arrived, he still had a chance to take a draw had somehow won the last round. It be like that.

The fact is 3 pro judges with no reason to fix a fight to be close but still score it for other guy (how retarded of an accusation) in a fight where ALL 3 judges agreed, honestly it just comes off like straight up forced gloating to sit here and knock the scores or anyone else who had the score, lol, welcome to boxing buddy, the scoring system confuses lots of newbies you'll catch on eventually.
But.... you didn't have the exact same score I did!!!! You're dumb! And corrupt! Dumb and corrupt!

So you are so confident in your ability to score a fight, you do not question your scorecard even when 95% of planet earth including pro fighters disagree with you. Can you explain how can that possibly be a rational and plausible position?

Can I suggest that the far more probable and rational explanation would be, that the reason you are in the vast minority is because you are simply wrong?

Forget about corruption for now. What about just blind fan boyism?

PS. The 'noob' insult does not work when the overwhelming majority of seasoned boxing experts agree with me.

It does not bother you that the guy you are agreeing with also thought Canelo was a level above Bivol and would school him easily?

So you are so confident in your ability to score a fight, you do not question your scorecard even when 95% of planet earth including pro fighters disagree with you. Can you explain how can that possibly be a rational and plausible position?

Can I suggest that the far more probable and rational explanation would be, that the reason you are in the vast minority is because you are simply wrong?

Forget about corruption for now. What about just blind fan boyism?

PS. The 'noob' insult does not work when the overwhelming majority of seasoned boxing experts agree with me.

It does not bother you that the guy you are agreeing with also thought Canelo was a level above Bivol and would school him easily?

95% (a number you pulled out of your ass) of whoever = 0% relevance, merely opinions that didn't matter on fight night anyway. Meanwhile, I was 100% in agreement with the judges who also were 100% in agreement who's subjective duty counted for 100% of the scores that actually decided the outcome of the fight. THEN you add in the factor that I also agree with @Seano and I'm straight up touching God mode level scoring, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:
Do you often come up with a different score because someone tells you that you should? If I told you you had to score a fight a certain way because me and some other people did would you do it? Or would you tell me to get over myself and fuck off?
I'd choose the latter.

Do you often come up with a different score because someone tells you that you should? If I told you you had to score a fight a certain way because me and some other people did would you do it? Or would you tell me to get over myself and fuck off?
I'd choose the latter.
Bro, don't make me send a bunch of guys who "actually box" to tell you not to trust your own eyes while they dominate the karate forum and reign Supreme over us normal forum members

Bro, don't make me send a bunch of guys who "actually box" to tell you not to trust your own eyes while they dominate the karate forum and reign Supreme over us normal forum members
That clown only had the fight 2 rounds different than I did. The other asshat running his face in the thread didn't even score it in the RBR thread, just made up a score after.

That clown only had the fight 2 rounds different than I did. The other asshat running his face in the thread didn't even score it in the RBR thread, just made up a score after.
Its hysterical, I just revisited the rbr thread out of boredom, plenty had same or within a round same score as judges, and @Roids, even with his hate of Canelo handicap, pretty much gave told the same story we are, just had it a little different, leaned Bivols way on some close rounds. It's like wtf are these guys even saying?

Its hysterical, I just revisited the rbr thread out of boredom, plenty had same or within a round same score as judges, and @Roids, even with his hate of Canelo handicap, pretty much gave told the same story we are, just had it a little different, leaned Bivols way on some close rounds. It's like wtf are these guys even saying?
Close scores were more common than wide scores in that thread.

95% (a number you pulled out of your ass) of whoever = 0% relevance

Actually it makes the probability of your score being correct very unlikely so it sort of matters.

merely opinions that didn't matter on fight night anyway

Never claimed that.
Meanwhile, I was 100% in agreement with the judges who also were 100% in agreement who's subjective duty counted for 100% of the scores that actually decided the outcome of the fight

Considering boxing judges have a history of delivering terrible scores, they are hardly a reliable reference.

THEN you add in the factor that I also agree with @Seano and I'm straight up touching God mode level scoring

Oh ok so you are just trolling. Thank god.

If almost everyone who watched a fight disagreed with my score card I would strongly question my judgement because that would be the rational thing to do, as the notion that I knew better than almost everyone else on the planet who watched the fight, would be extremely unlikely. Unless of course I was a delusional fuckwit.

If almost everyone who watched a fight disagreed with my score card I would strongly question my judgement because that would be the rational thing to do, as the notion that I knew better than almost everyone else on the planet who watched the fight, would be extremely unlikely. Unless of course I was a delusional fuckwit.
You'd be rescoring it with bias then.

Considering boxing judges have a history of delivering terrible scores, they are hardly a reliable reference.

You're right, better to reference people who aren't professional boxing judges, idiots online are way more knowledgeable.

You'd be rescoring it with bias then.

How in the fak are you still in this thread? Don’t you have a job or wife and kids ? Outta the 240 replies to the thread you posted like 200. It was a troll thread and some of you dimwits take it too serious. Go outside and do something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back