Can't buy UFC PPV's in Australia anymore

Google

As of this month, Main Event, Kayo Sports and Foxtel is the home of UFC pay per view events in Australia. This means you can watch Sean Strickland's middleweight title defence against Dricus du Plessis via Kayo, Main Event of Foxtel.

So you can't do it thru the ufc now?
That's retarded but if your talking about kayo they let you order it even if your not a subscriber and you get full access to kayo for 3 days afterwards.

we-should-mate.gif

It's pretty shit. I pay for fightpass & can't watch the main card on it. I might wait for the main to finish & download it.
<WhitmanDefeat>

Yeah that's some dumbshit I've had fightpass and brought 99% of ppvs for like 4 years? Probably far longer actually.

Had fightpass on xbox so could watch it on TV..

But now Ill have to go through my pc and watch it on that... gee I wonder what's more likely...

Me creating a new account for a new service . Subscribing to pay for the ppv... or putting in one Web address.. clicking once... and watching it for free.....

How bloody stupid

Subscribing to UFC Fight Pass is the best model imo. It's cheaper and has all PPV events included.

Subscribing to UFC Fight Pass is the best model imo. It's cheaper and has all PPV events included.
That's precisely where we can no longer order the ppv.

It's what we are bitching about

It's pretty shit. I pay for fightpass & can't watch the main card on it. I might wait for the main to finish & download it.
<WhitmanDefeat>
Yep

Once upon a time you could watch it on UFC fight pass from multiple angles, corners, birds eye view - little did i know i took those days for granted

Now you have to jump from app to weird app and pay multiple subscriptions, it's sad. Kayo seems written by a 14yo - who would've thought UFC would somehow sell themselves out and this is what we have in 2024

Farewell fightpass

They’ve stopped the ppv on fight pass in Australia. It’s fucked, I’ve had fight pass since it began and have bought almost every single ppv on there.
Now we have to use Kayo which is shit. Or subscribe to Foxtel which costs heaps.
Shit move by the UFC. Me and my mates are going to the local pub to watch it and spend our money there.

Wow, just like that their premier app in Australia no longer features their premier product.

Sure i'll download 13 other apps and subscriptions and not just stream it - really

Well done Dana, time to pass the torch
Kayo is apparently shithouse too. So disappointing

They removed the ability to purchase it on Fightpass. You need to leave Fightpass and order it on a different streaming platform for the PPV card only.

"Travel" to the middle east and sign up to ufcarabia.com, $5 for everything including live ppv

Of course you can. Non poor people use Kayo or Foxtel

Back