Law Capitol Rioter Megathread

most of the insurrectionists are pleading guilty and accepting plea deals and they havent assaulted police or destroyed or stolen any property. this fine heap of maga trash decided to beat up a bunch of cops and then roll the dice on a jury trial. you tend to wind up with much stiffer sentences and penalties if you take it to trial and get convicted instead of just pleading guilty.

these guys are fucking idiots if they don't think they're going to be convicted of their crimes like everybody else has been so far. they must think they are special. oh they are special alright, but being fucked in the head and putting on a maga hat and worshipping a rapey orange fraudster doesn't make you exempt from the law.

at the capitol, reed christensen became unglued. and now the dildo of consequences has arrived unlubed. law and order bitch.
Im not disagreeing about the sentence. I was just wondering why he got such a high fine where everyone else seemed to get less then even 10% of what he got. But if it was because he let a Jury decide his fine, then goodfuckim.gif

Im not disagreeing about the sentence. I was just wondering why he got such a high fine where everyone else seemed to get less then even 10% of what he got. But if it was because he let a Jury decide his fine, then goodfuckim.gif
yeah thats probably the most part. if he would have just pled guilty the fines and sentence wouldnt have been as stiff

though he assaulted police so i guess he figures what does he have to lose? he knows gonna be heading to prison if he's convicted either way so maybe he thought he'd be able to luck out somehow with a trial and somehow get exonerated through some kind of a hail mary or some shit. his lawyer obviously didn't give two fucks about him to give him the right advice. it was probably a public defender anyways.

i really don't know whats going on in their mind when it comes to making their decisions. especially when they see everyone else before them either taking their pleas or being found guilty. it's not like theyre going to pull a rabbit out of a hat here when virtually everybody else is getting convicted. if they did the crime they may as well just plead out. it's not like zesto molesto and tucker carlson are going to come to their rescue.

Capitol Rioter Seeks 'Default' Against CNN in $100 Million Lawsuit​

AA1e4gLs.img

A Chesapeake, Virginia man who posted pictures and videos to Facebook of himself participating in the January 6 insurrection attempt admitted guilt in court on Thursday. Above: Jacob Hiles. Mugshot

"A Virginia man who admitted to entering the U.S. Capitol during the riot on January 6, 2021, has asked a court to enter a default judgment against CNN after suing the network for defamation.

Hiles sued CNN last year, alleging the network defamed him in an article published on October 15, 2021, with the headline: "US Capitol Police officer indicted on obstruction of justice charges in connection with January 6."

The article's focus later shifts to Hiles, with a subheading that says: "Man wanted to start 'a revolution' on January 6." According to an FBI affidavit, Hiles posted numerous videos and photos on his Facebook page on the day supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol building.

The posts included a selfie he posted that morning with the caption: "Feelin cute...might start a revolution later."

Hiles' lawsuit alleged that the subheading and the article's contents were defamatory because "they falsely accuse Hiles of felonious criminal activity of which he was not charged or convicted, either directly or indirectly."

Hiles was initially seeking $37 million in compensatory damages but is now seeking $100 million."

yeah thats probably the most part. if he would have just pled guilty the fines and sentence wouldnt have been as stiff

though he assaulted police so i guess he figures what does he have to lose? he knows gonna be heading to prison if he's convicted either way so maybe he thought he'd be able to luck out somehow with a trial and somehow get exonerated through some kind of a hail mary or some shit. his lawyer obviously didn't give two fucks about him to give him the right advice. it was probably a public defender anyways.

i really don't know whats going on in their mind when it comes to making their decisions. especially when they see everyone else before them either taking their pleas or being found guilty. it's not like theyre going to pull a rabbit out of a hat here when virtually everybody else is getting convicted. if they did the crime they may as well just plead out. it's not like zesto molesto and tucker carlson are going to come to their rescue.
Mental illness, or their lawyer gave them bad advice. Im guessing mental illness, but who knows, maybe he got a PD that isn't too fond of Trump.

The former House Select Committee on Jan. 6 deleted more than 100 encrypted files from its probe just days before Republicans took over the majority in the House of Representatives, Fox News Digital has learned.

....per House rules, the former select committee, which was chaired by Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., was required to turn over all documents from its investigation to the new, GOP-led panel, after Republicans secured the majority of the House of Representatives following the 2022 midterm elections.

The forensics team, according to sources familiar with their search, determined that 117 files were both deleted and encrypted. Sources said those files were deleted on Jan. 1, 2023 – just days before Thompson’s team was required to transfer the data to the new committee.

Fox News Digital has learned the forensics team has recovered all 117 deleted and encrypted files. Now, Loudermilk is demanding answers and passwords to access the data.

Read More....

==============================================================================

I would like to say this is surprising, but it's not. The January 6 Committee refused to hear certain witnesses, to follow any line of questioning that veered away from attacking Trump or his followers, and if some information came up that hurt their cause, I can see these scumbags trying to hide it, even though they were required to share it all.

Who here is against the passwords for the encrypted files the Republicans have located being turned over?

The former House Select Committee on Jan. 6 deleted more than 100 encrypted files from its probe just days before Republicans took over the majority in the House of Representatives, Fox News Digital has learned.

....per House rules, the former select committee, which was chaired by Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., was required to turn over all documents from its investigation to the new, GOP-led panel, after Republicans secured the majority of the House of Representatives following the 2022 midterm elections.

The forensics team, according to sources familiar with their search, determined that 117 files were both deleted and encrypted. Sources said those files were deleted on Jan. 1, 2023 – just days before Thompson’s team was required to transfer the data to the new committee.

Fox News Digital has learned the forensics team has recovered all 117 deleted and encrypted files. Now, Loudermilk is demanding answers and passwords to access the data.

Read More....

==============================================================================

I would like to say this is surprising, but it's not. The January 6 Committee refused to hear certain witnesses, to follow any line of questioning that veered away from attacking Trump or his followers, and if some information came up that hurt their cause, I can see these scumbags trying to hide it, even though they were required to share it all.

Who here is against the passwords for the encrypted files the Republicans have located being turned over?

If I'm running an investigation, I'm not about to turn over any info I have to the party I'm investigating.

It's just common sense.

'Utter lack of remorse' | DOJ seeks 7 years in prison for sovereign citizen Proud Boy convicted in Capitol riot​

Marc Bru, of Washington state, was convicted in October 2023 of two felony counts and multiple misdemeanors for storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

another sovereign citizen lol. i'm sure it's been going real well for him.

'Utter lack of remorse' | DOJ seeks 7 years in prison for sovereign citizen Proud Boy convicted in Capitol riot​

Marc Bru, of Washington state, was convicted in October 2023 of two felony counts and multiple misdemeanors for storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

another sovereign citizen lol. i'm sure it's been going real well for him.

"Your mickey mouse laws don't apply to ME! I'M a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN!"

If I'm running an investigation, I'm not about to turn over any info I have to the party I'm investigating.

It's just common sense.

That's mighty authoritarian of you. It's required to turn over all the evidence. The option you and the January 6 Committee took is unethical, unlawful, and against Congressional rules.

Leftists/Democrats wonder why no one trusts them anymore.

That's mighty authoritarian of you. It's required to turn over all the evidence. The option you and the January 6 Committee took is unethical, unlawful, and against Congressional rules.

Turn over ALL the evidence on a criminal investigation?!?!

Ok.

And apparently the deleted documents are interviews with FBI agents.

Turn over ALL the evidence on a criminal investigation?!?!

Ok.

This WAS NOT a "criminal investigation". This was a political action taken by the Democrats and a few RINOs in the House of Representatives. You seemed to have somehow confused the two. They used tax payer money to create records which the incoming Congress voted in by "We the People" have 100% right of access.

Ok? Are you up to speed yet?

And apparently the deleted documents are interviews with FBI agents.

It never ends with these Democrats with the deletion, illegal sharing/leaking, and hiding of information they don't like. The list is growing long and significant.

Did you hear the Secret Service deleted / lost their January 6 texts too?

Banana Republic it is!

hey look, maga trash pretending to be all about rules and law, ethics, honesty and integrity lol. yeah they are just the beacon of all of that alright. the pinnacle of truth & ethics!

after you get done fixing up your blue lives matter flag that you broke over the backs of some capitol police officers, how about you tell us more about how you're all about ethics and following the law, and you're all about the truth after you spend the greater part of a decade carrying water and championing for a fraudster, rapist, and con man who has a whole god damn city block of new york dedicated to over 20,000 of his debunked lies that he told in just a timespan of 4 years.

image.jpg

but when they aren't busy vomiting out their whackadoodle conspiracies and election fraud fairy tales, somehow these people are supposed to give two shits about other people being honest, when they don't seem to be too concerned about the truth at all, unless it plays out in their favor or they are simply just herping out more of their bullshit and conspiracies to try to downplay or excuse their own crimes.

Last edited:
"Your mickey mouse laws don't apply to ME! I'M a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN!"

these guys make my day. i think i'll look for a few more videos of these nutjobs to watch tonight. for people who believe that they understand the law or that they don't have to follow it at all, they sure seem to ignore their fifth amendment rights and talk themselves into the back of a cop car and travel to jail quite often. i find that kind of shit alot more comical than i probably should.

these guys are the epitome of what not to say to a judge or a police officer and how to get the book thrown at you and turn your parking ticket into the electric chair.

Last edited:
hey look, maga trash pretending to be all about rules and law, ethics, honesty and integrity lol. yeah they are just the beacon of all of that alright. the pinnacle of truth & ethics!

after you get done fixing up your blue lives matter flag that you broke over the backs of some capitol police officers, how about you tell us more about how you're all about ethics and following the law, and you're all about the truth after you spend the greater part of a decade carrying water and championing for a fraudster, rapist, and con man who has a whole god damn city block of new york dedicated to over 20,000 of his debunked lies that he told in just a timespan of 4 years.

image.jpg

but when they aren't busy vomiting out their whackadoodle conspiracies and election fraud fairy tales, somehow these people are supposed to give two shits about other people being honest, when they don't seem to be too concerned about the truth at all, unless it plays out in their favor or they are simply just herping out more of their bullshit and conspiracies to try to downplay or excuse their own crimes.

So you are notified the January 6 committee deleted and encrypted over 100 communications to withhold them from the new congress that has a 100% right to that information and you start cryng and whining about the Orange Ogre lied? You're a Left Cult idiot. You can't stay on a topic if it hurts your senile God, China Joe.

Last edited:
So you are notified the January 6 committee deleted and encrypted over 100 communications to withhold them from the new congress that has a 100% right to that information and you start cryng and whining about the Orange Ogre lied? You're a Left Cult idiot. You can't stay on a topic if it hurts your senile God, China Joe.
what exactly am i crying and whining about? i'm not the guy who pretends to be all about rules and law, ethics, honesty and integrity, all while spending the better part of a decade worshipping a narcissistical con man, rapist, fraudster, and pathological liar who has an entire city block dedicated to over 20 thousand of the debunked lies he told during just 4 years.

you people tune in to tucker carlson and have to be told what to think. you want to be lied to. just as long as its the people who you want who are telling you what you want to hear. nobody should ever take a thing you people say seriously.

but tell us more about how you value the truth. and you can start by telling us who rightfully won the election. what's his name again? i don't think we'll ever be able to get an answer out of you no matter how many times you're asked. and have they found that fraud and brought it to court yet? it's only been 1177 kraken-less days now. but despite no evidence other than "trump's feelings were hurt", that stolen election thing is still real to you right, or do you just want it to be, much like that cute little antifa fedsurrection thingy of yours, because its easier for you chucklefucks to cope with fairy tales and bullshit rather than having to deal with the truth and reality.

imagine turning yourself into a pretzel just to carry water for a serial-lying, twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted con man, fraudster, rapist, and sexual predator who tried to defraud everything and everybody he has ever came across, tried to defraud his country and its election system, used your donation money to silence some whore from the gangbang videos that he cheated on his wife with, and has even went as far as to steal from children with cancer. this is now what you people have reduced yourselves to in your pathetic goal of trying to own the libs.

if you can't even tell us who rightfully won the 2020 election, you can always try to tell us why anybody should take you people seriously, after everything you say and everything that you act like you stand for or represent always turns out to be bullshit. every. single time. but here you ared oing your little dance again pretending to be all about the truth, law and order, and following the rules as if anybody is supposed to buy any of that bullshit when your masks have already came off after you beat up a bunch of cops with your blue lives matter flags.

what's wrong pumpkin? did somebody tell a lie and it wasn't somebody you like who lied to you? did somebody break a law but they don't wear a dorky little red hat? did somebody not follow the rules and god forbid it might have been a democrat? tell us more about this law and order thing that you pretend to stand for

Last edited:
what exactly am i crying and whining about? i'm not the guy who pretends to be all about rules and law, ethics, honesty and integrity, all while spending the better part of a decade worshipping a narcissistical con man, rapist, fraudster, and pathological liar who has an entire city block dedicated to over 20 thousand of the debunked lies he told during just 4 years.

you people tune in to tucker carlson and have to be told what to think. you want to be lied to. just as long as its the people who you want who are telling you what you want to hear. nobody should ever take a thing you people say seriously.

but tell us more about how you value the truth. and you can start by telling us who rightfully won the election. what's his name again? i don't think we'll ever be able to get an answer out of you no matter how many times you're asked. and have they found that fraud and brought it to court yet? it's only been 1177 kraken-less days now. but despite no evidence other than "trump's feelings were hurt", that stolen election thing is still real to you right, or do you just want it to be, much like that cute little antifa fedsurrection thingy of yours, because its easier for you chucklefucks to cope with fairy tales and bullshit rather than having to deal with the truth and reality.

imagine turning yourself into a pretzel just to carry water for a serial-lying, twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted con man, fraudster, rapist, and sexual predator who tried to defraud everything and everybody he has ever came across, tried to defraud his country and its election system, used your donation money to silence some whore from the gangbang videos that he cheated on his wife with, and has even went as far as to steal from children with cancer. this is now what you people have reduced yourselves to in your pathetic goal of trying to own the libs.

if you can't even tell us who rightfully won the 2020 election, you can always try to tell us why anybody should take you people seriously, after everything you say and everything that you act like you stand for or represent always turns out to be bullshit. every. single time. but here you ared oing your little dance again pretending to be all about the truth, law and order, and following the rules as if anybody is supposed to buy any of that bullshit when your masks have already came off after you beat up a bunch of cops with your blue lives matter flags.

what's wrong pumpkin? did somebody tell a lie and it wasn't somebody you like who lied to you? did somebody break a law but they don't wear a dorky little red hat? did somebody not follow the rules and god forbid it might have been a democrat? tell us more about this law and order thing that you pretend to stand fo

<TheWire1>

The January 6 Committee withheld and deleted information from the U.S. Congress. You seem to be alright with it.

Back