Card Collectors? Let's see your best Stuff

35qPFKB.jpg

aBMQl47.jpg

Last edited:
I have most of those cards and sadly, they aren't worth much. =(
Yep, even my most "valuable" cards (Kobe Bryant Press Pass rookie, NBA Hoops Shaq rookie, 1975 Topps OJ Simpson All Pro) aren't worth more than $20 or so ungraded. And it's not worth paying to have them graded and waiting up to 65 business days.

Started going through some of my Dads old memorabilia and found this huge set of baseball cards from the 60’s. They aren’t in the best shape and my dad drew on a few but they gotta still have some value

image.jpg

There’s gotta be close to 400 cards with at least 50% of the players from that time period

Started going through some of my Dads old memorabilia and found this huge set of baseball cards from the 60’s. They aren’t in the best shape and my dad drew on a few but they gotta still have some value

image.jpg

There’s gotta be close to 400 cards with at least 50% of the players from that time period
I think those are 1967 Topps. That Fence Busters card sells for around $10 on Ebay ungraded.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1257435475...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Is that PSA grading? I keep reading things about they can't be trusted.
Here's the closest place to me:

DavesSportsCards_PSAFlyer2301.jpg

PSA is the top dog currently for getting the maximum value. Becket is number 2 right behind them but it’s better to invest in PSA graded cards right now (in Football for sure) over anyone else.

I have some Becket 9.5 Mahomes stuff that sells for a couple grand less than the PSA 10’s because mine is a 9.5 Becket (even tho you could argue 9.5 Beckets are as good or better).

Now if you’re talking older cards I think SGC is the more respected one but that might have changed.

@TeTe gtfih

No beckett is better than psa

I disagree here. If you’re talking about a Beckett black label yeah maybe.. but generally speaking PSA outsells them on most stuff I keep my eye on.

Now, there’s a big debate on PSA being more forgiving on their grades than Beckett but for whatever reason PSA has pulled ahead of Beckett in sales prices.

I look at it like this.. in terms of quality a Beckett 9.5 is equal to a PSA 10.. but that’s not reflected in the prices. A Beckett 10 is a lot more rare and can be more valuable than a PSA 10 but that’s not always the case.

PSA is the top dog currently for getting the maximum value. Becket is number 2 right behind them but it’s better to invest in PSA graded cards right now (in Football for sure) over anyone else.

I have some Becket 9.5 Mahomes stuff that sells for a couple grand less than the PSA 10’s because mine is a 9.5 Becket (even tho you could argue 9.5 Beckets are as good or better).

Now if you’re talking older cards I think SGC is the more respected one but that might have changed.

@TeTe gtfih
Supposedly PSA is millions of cards behind in grading.

Supposedly PSA is millions of cards behind in grading.

Now that I’m not sure of, it wouldn’t surprise me given how much the industry has exploded the last couple years.

The '91 Topps Baseball design was very nice. Front and back.

I liked the cardstock of '93 Topps Baseball.

Back