International Caribbean countries to seek $33 trillion in slavery reparations

We agree reparations are bs. You put up a wall of bs trying to exonerate the very people who started the atlantic slave trade

Not at all. Fuck those guys. :sniper:

My post was regarding the people who pushed for the abolishment of slavery .... In my mind they deserve props for changing what till then was a regular thing for the world. Not lumped in with slavers due to... well they're European and to use your words the very people who started the slave trade....... There's a vast difference there for me.

It's why I was geniunly curious as to whether he believed reparations were legitimately required from " Europe " but exempt for America

Portugal. England. France. America ..Spain.. netherlands.. Brazil. All were involved in shipping slaves. it was undoubtedly brutal and fucked up.. Probably missing quite a few others. Not to mention pvt companies withouta doubt.. Although In fairness to America they made the fewest trips .

But we certainly agree. Hope that explains a bit of the tangent I went on. Fuck any and all slavers obviously. But without the abolition mob we'd probably still have slavery. I think that deserves recognition.

And I'm still geniunly curious if he meant it when he said Europe should pay

I kind of want reparations just so that, in 20 years, when they’ve pissed it all away, and left wingers have been able to craft a narrative to explain why it’s or fault, I can rage-watch VICE videos about it, and argue with retarded Sherdoggers linking shitty articles about it.

I think the pay off in anger is worth my tax dollars

Back