Carmouche was pathetic

I kept thinking come on, you were a marine? You can't walk through an unarmed female combatant? Sigh. Not the best advertisement for female soldiers. (Edit: yes I know marines technically aren't soldiers before someone corrects me. I honestly think I could walk down and beat Carmouche though. I mean, holy shit.)

What is also pathetic is Valentina's inability to finish her or even coming close to doing it, she's a boring decision queen and can only finish bums, whenever she fights some one decent (Holly, Joanna, Liz) she goes to decisions

What is also pathetic is Valentina's inability to finish her or even coming close to doing it, she's a boring decision queen and can only finish bums, whenever she fights some one decent (Holly, Joanna, Liz) she goes to decisions

You're right, she's turning into a Jon Jones

<{outtahere}>

Ex military fighters have been a let down

She had no chance to win the fight anyway. Its either this or get koed and she chose bad fight. This fight shouldnta happened lol.

so now it will be fault of Carmouche...i thought she will be murdered by WMMA GOAT, but she survived it, did better than expected, you should praise her.
She survived it because she didn't do anything at all. All the impressive moments came from Valentina, not that there many. It was a one sided fight and Liz didn't even try to take a risk when she knew she would lose if she didn't.

I have to imagine she never sees another title shot again. She'd have to KO like 8 ppl in a row I think.

After the PMP fight was over I turned off the UFC and watched the my first episode of Altered Carbon.
It never crossed my mind to see who won the Shevchinko/Carmooch fight untill lunch time today.
My suspicions were confirmed.
The only thing I despise more than WMMA is Drag Queen story time at public libraries.

Me watching after the co-main last night...

"Val's fighting someone who isn't a total bum? I'll read about the boring decision later"

Glad I didn't waste my time.

except Shevchenko dropped her twice belly to belly suplexed her out of the clinch where Carmouche was supposed to be physically stronger, and completely smothered the fuck out of her jiu jitsu on the ground.

Carmouche was thoroughly dominated, of course it isn't exciting, but neither is GSP and he's the greatest WW of all time.
Delusional as expected from someone on this site. Shevchenko did absolutely nothing to engage the fight. As I stated. If Liz Carmouche doesn't engage the fight Shevchenko d_m sure wasn't going to. Liz Carmouche got dropped because she engaged Mrs. Boring Shevchenko. Ilima MacFarlane, Bellator's Women's Flyweight Champion engages a fight to be a fight. Shevchenko doesn't engage a fight and delusional fans try to dress up her boring a_ _ style.

Delusional as expected from someone on this site. Shevchenko did absolutely nothing to engage the fight. As I stated. If Liz Carmouche doesn't engage the fight Shevchenko d_m sure wasn't going to. Liz Carmouche got dropped because she engaged Mrs. Boring Shevchenko. Ilima MacFarlane, Bellator's Women's Flyweight Champion engages a fight to be a fight. Shevchenko doesn't engage a fight and delusional fans try to dress up her boring a_ _ style.

uhh, Shevchenko was the one moving forward. Liz Carmouche was the one shadowing boxing throwing punches 3 feet away from her opponent's face. are you sure you know which fighter is which???

uhh, Shevchenko was the one moving forward. Liz Carmouche was the one shadowing boxing throwing punches 3 feet away from her opponent's face. are you sure you know which fighter is which???
Try to come up with any dumba_ _ fanboy excuse you want to, that bs ain't flying. Valentina Shevchenko did nothing but wait on Liz Carmouche. Liz Carmouche did nothing but rush in stupidly two or three times. They BOTH were BORING. If Liz Carmouche didn't rush in those two or three times Valentina Shevchenko was never going to engage that fight. BORING!

I mean my god, grow a pair. Served in the military too? A disgraceful performance. Scared the entire time. Losing the fight. Takes no chances to make anything happen. The most boring fight i have ever seen. After all that intensity at the weigh ins...I hope to god she is cut for wasting my time.

Shev did what she had to do. She is a natural counter striker. Cant be mad at her. Its the challengers job to take it to the champ.
maybe she froze on the big stage

lima MacFarlane, Bellator's Women's Flyweight Champion engages a fight to be a fight. Shevchenko doesn't engage a fight and delusional fans try to dress up her boring a_ _ style.

Funnily enough MacFarlane was in Carmouche's corner telling her everything was going according to the gameplan.

Last edited:
Funnily enough MacFarlane was in Carmouche's corner telling her everything was going according to the gameplan.

Don't care. At least Ilima MacFarlane would engage the fight that Valentina Shevchenko clearly wasn't going to do. H_ll, Emily Ducote would engage a fight, Veta Artega would engage a fight, and Juliana Velasquez would engage a fight, but Valentina Shevchenko tries to blame Liz Carmouche. LastI check they both were in that octagon and BOTH Shevchenko and Carmouche were BOTH responsible for that BORING A_ _ fight.

was one of the lamer performances in a title fight. reminded me of a few of the anderson snoozers (maia, leites), where the opponent was terrified of engaging.

It looked like she had no intention of trying to win the fight. Her whole plan was backpedaling on the bike.

Back