Castlevania Anniversary Collection Physical Release by Limited Run Games

Love castlevania.
Same here

Wondering why an updated next gen series hasnt been talked about with the renewed popularity. The Nintendo DS games and the original Lords of Shadow were all really good games. This series would definitely benefit from an open-world type setting...

Silver box looks really cool.

Same here

Wondering why an updated next gen series hasnt been talked about with the renewed popularity. The Nintendo DS games and the original Lords of Shadow were all really good games. This series would definitely benefit from an open-world type setting...

Silver box looks really cool.

Agree.

If you don't think the collection's worth $35, that's fine. I've seen it on digital sale for as low as $5.
That defeats the purpose though.

Reactions: HHJ
So weird that i never got into castlevania despite my love for video games and horror movies.

I did play the fuck out of lament of Innocence. I absolutely loved that game.

So weird that i never got into castlevania despite my love for video games and horror movies.

I did play the fuck out of lament of Innocence. I absolutely loved that game.

I really wanted to like LOI but I remember the camera being horrible, especially in those sewer sections.

........I might pull the trigger on that mega edition. I fucking love Castlevania, collect games and ain't paying for those fuckers on NES and Genesis so this is a nice consolation with the mini boxes and everything. Very cool set.

I hope they do a Requiem version sometime.

Definitely would have picked this up if I hadn’t gotten the Doom one last month.

Back