Cat Zingano 1-10 skills

Stop bumping this crap you sad wanker.

Go stalk her Instagram, apparently she loves the attention.

Last edited:
The Nunes of today just pulled out of a fight for having the sniffles...

The day of the fucking fight!
I'm not necessarily buying Dana's version of those events, but in any case, that doesn't really have anything to do with what I was saying: I was talking about her improvements as a fighter. Other fighters have pulled out with NO physical problems, they just didn't want to take on a certain fighter on short notice. Others ruin main events by missing weight or pissing hot. What Amanda did wasn't any worse than what a lot of other fighters do.

Her improvements as a fighter are pretty indisputable; she would put Cat to sleep, I think most of us accept that at this point. Cat better hope Amanda does another pull out if they fight; her nose will get broken AGAIN if not.

She's not relevant. She's frustrating because she had some skills but she fights, if lucky, once a year. She is a weekend warrior and likes more the recognition of being a UFC fighter than actually BEING a UFC fighter.

minus-ten-md.png

Terrible fight IQ against Ronda. That's all I remember.

You want to see a middle aged mom get fucked up in cage fighting?

Fuck you and your bullshit work ethic.
Lol shut the fuck up. She knows exactly what she is getting into. Nobody is forcing her to fight, its her choice.

I love Cat but I think the game has passed her by.

I'll always have a soft spot for her though, she was the first WMMA fighter I was a fan of and I really though she was going to be the one to dethrone Rousey. After all the shit she's been through it's hard not to root for her too.

Ske lost all her momentum after the title loss to Rousey. I'm not sure she has the same passion for fighting like she did in her prime and that's understandable as she gets older.

Lol shut the fuck up. She knows exactly what she is getting into. Nobody is forcing her to fight, its her choice.

Cat needs to be banned from both Instagram and fighting, for her own protection. I mean come on, she's a 35 yo mum and she's posting underwear pics, what does that tell you. Cat needs saving, let us pray for Cat.

She could of been champion but she is too weak mentally and can't hold it together.

Striking - 7 (meh at range good in the clinch)
Ground game - 8
Wrestling - 9 (only below the likes of Tate/McMann, she was dominating Pena before gassing)
Ability to make it to a fight - 2 (only matched by guys like Cain and "surpassed" o_O by Uncle Creepy)

"Phantom of the Cage"

I'll never forgive her for choking against Rhonda. I can't believe she ran at her like that. She would have beaten Ronda up on the feet and she is strong enough to at least defend her take downs. But she became a highlight instead.

We definitely don't agree.

I think people still miss that the Nunes of today is another beast, as evidenced by total brutalization of 2 fighters Zingano struggled with (and got tooled by in Ronda's case). Zingano was never dominant against top fighters like Nunes has been lately.
the thing is toughness that Zingano has theres no break in her imo. Nunes if she doesnt finish early and shes facing someone like Cat she will start to fade. Nunes is the same fighter. Shes like old overeem, will lose confidence and cardio if the finish doesnt happen early

so yeah nunes dominates fights Early against top comp but cat showed if she dominates and cant finish then its leaning toward the opponent

Her bedroom skills look around a solid 9. Probably a demon in the sack.

She's like a 9 relative to WMMA.

What was the question?

Back