Cejudo = Make 125 Great Again. Mighty Mouse = All about me

cejudo is actually just ducking the rest of FLW
he knows joe b will beat him again and he doesn't want to make the weight anymore

Awww, poor baby is upset, lol

You're the baby who just cried (w/o any further argument) due to my exposing your stupidity in terms of it being a law in some states to disclose publicly, fighters' purses per event.

Chael is your daddy? Why don't you tell me in your own words. Why do I have to watch a long ass video of your daddy for?
well... we are done here.

you are a child.

when presented with evidence that contradicts your beliefs you turn to insults, unable to engange in adult discussion

good bye

stay in lala land

by the way, i already expected this reply. gave you a chance and you predictably failed to act as a normal person.

thank you for confirming and making this easier for me not to spend my time with

I was pissed the fight was stopped so early but my only saving grace was 125 was going away. Now THAT is in question?!

you are a child.

when presented with evidence that contradicts your beliefs you turn to insults, unable to engange in adult discussion

good bye

stay in lala land

by the way, i already expected this reply. gave you a chance and you predictably failed to act as a normal person.

thank you for confirming and making this easier for me not to spend my time with

You're the little girl who couldn't post in your own words and now just crying that I wouldn't watch a video of your daddy, Chael. I gave you a like, too, for being a little bitch :D

Hilarious if flyweight finally becomes popular as soon as Mighty Mouse left

Nah that wouldn't be that surprising to me.

Imagine if Tim Duncan and the Spurs won 11 straight NBA Finals. As soon as their reign ended, the NBA's popularity would come back.

Duncan is the best player of the millenium besides Lebron, but casual didn't care about him.

you are a child.

good bye

stay in lala land

He's a dummy.

LOL ppl are still saying MM ducked TJ... Kids these days

Too bad he doesnt have enough dance partners to make 125 great again. hes literally the only exciting 125 on the roster IMO.

I bet he doesnt even bother with the Joe B rematch and moves right up to 135. 125 is dead. there simply isnt enough exciting fighters at that weight.
If you didn't enjoy Joe B vs Dustin Ortiz, you're watching the wrong sport. That shit was fire.

You mean Cejudo's not all over MMA news right now, creating more buzz for the manlet divisions?

Yes! He is!

For being capable of fighting a 135er... aka....

Just going to 135.
Do you not understand what I'm saying?

Cejudo is a man of the (little) people, FLW is actually interesting and worth watching with him around.
Lol what ? The division is done and it’s because next to no one ever cared

Cejudo should just go up to BW . Would still be champ

Cejudo is the real, people's champ.

Saying he'd fight TJ at 135 = a true warrior.
Cejudo was just trying to get some support ahead of the fight. Watch him move up to 135 and his division die now and when asked what he's going to do about it he will go quiet reaalll quick.

Bottom line, DJ wrecked Cejudo and lost a close decision in the rematch.

Dominant finish>close decision

Back