Media Cejudo to Usman: "I don't blame Adesanya for not wanting to fight Pereira again"

First up it’s not playing card. It’s calling out FACTS.

Any many of those guy received massive amounts of hatred. Just willful ignorance or revisionist history to pretend like it never happened.

Sherdog is a cesspool of sexism, and bigotry

Getting hate and being hated are 2 totally different things brother.
You choose to only see the negative and that's on you.

You look at things in one way and that blocks you from seeing things in any other way.
There's always going to be assholes no matter what site or place you go.

If you feed the negativity then you'll only get negativity in return.

Just my opinion of course sir.

"If you don't wrestle Pereira your probababilities of beating him go down, there is a reason why Adesanya don't wanna fight him at 185 nor 205 and you know what? I don't blame him"

Usman expression was hilarious lmao he didn't say anything because aadeaanya is his boy but he knows deep down inside it's true.

Minute 34:08

IMG_20240417_230415.jpg

What would Izzy have to gain??
The LHW belt, which he already showed a desire to capture? Not to mention against someone he just knocked out. One would think he'd give himself a good chance... unless, of course, he's not confident he can do it again.

FWIW, I've got no dog in this fight, just talking about how it looks and why people react the way they do.

I mean tbf, it would be one of the biggest fights the UFC could make and would end their MMA rivalry since right now it's currently 1-1.
Plus the LHW title would be on the line, that and ending the Pereira rivalry would be a huge feather in his cap.

Now I don't think that fight makes sense however, Izzy is coming off a loss and would be getting a title shot a division up where he previously lost to Jan.
And Pereira also has Ankalaev to deal with, so maybe depending if he wins that and Izzy beats DDP then maybe it would peak more interest then.
This, both of them have some work cut out for them before anyone should be thinking about a rubber match. That would be like a retirement fight for one or both guys. I'm personally not interested in watching these dudes fight again right now

Adesanya made an attempt at the LHW belt and came up short. So he's shown in the past he wants that title.

View attachment 1040302
Adesanya wants no part of the LHW division now that Alex holds the LHW belt. Poatan offered a title shot to Izzy for UFC 300 and Izzy didn't want it. Plenty to gain from that fight but also plenty to lose fighting Poatan.

Plain and simple Izzy doesn't want to fight Poatan again, regardless if a title is on the line. He didn't want to risk being 4-1 and chasing down Poatan for another fight he might lose again.

They already fought 4 times.

What would be the point?

What would Izzy have to gain??

This intense hate Sherdog has against Izzy is just sick and twisted at this point
So who do you think wins if they match up in MMA for a third time?

Curious to hear your honest opinion.

Aljo is just a boring fighter. Hill and Adesanya are arrogant whine bags and drama queens though.

People generally don't hate Rashad, MVP, Rampage, Overeem, Manhoef, Brunson, Cannonier, DC, Leon etc. Who are all black, but are usually classy. Imagine that, people being judged on their character.

Lol at DC and Leon not being hated.
Manhoef, Cannonier, Brunson and MVP are too irrelevant to get hate. They have never gotten the belt.

Rashad and Rampage were hated in their prime days. Plus I'll willingly believe that peoples are only judged on their character but let's say that some guys have a pass while other haven't.

Most peoples were cheering for Strickland against Izzy although Sean has a 'of of reason to be very unlikeable too.
Same for those who were cheering for Colby other Usman although Colby was talking a lot more shit than his opponent.
Imagine calling Usman a fake, boring and try hard dude while cheering for Covington?...

Lol at DC and Leon not being hated.
Manhoef, Cannonier, Brunson and MVP are too irrelevant to get hate. They have never gotten the belt.

Rashad and Rampage were hated in their prime days. Plus I'll willingly believe that peoples are only judged on their character but let's say that some guys have a pass while other haven't.

Bullshit. No one hated Rampage. The vast majority of people love him.

Back