Celebrity matches sub forum please

Nova44

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot but the boxing sub is getting overrun even with mega threads created by mods and this will probably only get bigger and more popular with that crowd.

Looking at the boxing sub right now 8 out of 11 top threads are Jake Paul fantasy matchup stuff. If people like this then that's completely fine but can we do something about this?

I know it's a long shot but the boxing sub is getting overrun even with mega threads created by mods and this will probably only get bigger and more popular with that crowd.

Looking at the boxing sub right now 8 out of 11 top threads are Jake Paul fantasy matchup stuff. If people like this then that's completely fine but can we do something about this?

Since its fantasy matched I think it should be in the light weights.

I feel your pain.

Since its fantasy matched I think it should be in the light weights.

I feel your pain.

I know mods are doing what they can but threads are popping up so often that it's getting unbearable.

We have a Fantasy Matchup subforum already. It includes celebrity fights, or crossover matches. Most the last few days have been related just to that silly Triller thing, so they've been merged all together. It's what people are wanting to talk about, so we're trying to facilitate the conversation while setting up megathreads for it.

This will pass, and people will be talking about Conor vs The Mountain again in no time.

Back