CFFC mma, Cage Fury FC betting thread, UFC Fight Pass

https://www.ocusports.com/sports/mens-wrestling/roster/aaron-lafarge/2805

Aaron Lafarge is a 2x All-American wrestler. Best finish was 5th place. Took him (-110, 5dimes) based on athletic pedigree, because I never learn. Clarke trains in the middle of nowhere (Lindsay, Ontario). He was still smoking cigarettes for his first few pro fights. He started wrestling at the age of 20, so hopefully "The Suplex Kid" won't be doing any suplexing in this match-up. He's supposed to be quite gifted, though.

Last edited:
Keron Reed has a lot of hype behind him in his first pro fight. Tuf-n-Uff champion. He hasn't fought for a year and a half (rehabbing a bicep tear), which is cause for concern. His opponent is turning pro at the age of 33 with an amateur record of 7-4. Feels like a squash match to keep the hype train rolling. On Reed (-175).

Keron Reed has a lot of hype behind him in his first pro fight. Tuf-n-Uff champion. He hasn't fought for a year and a half (rehabbing a bicep tear), which is cause for concern. His opponent is turning pro at the age of 33 with an amateur record of 7-4. Feels like a squash match to keep the hype train rolling. On Reed (-175).

I like it. This was the only good photo I could find from the weigh ins but it looks like Reed has a good size advantage as well!

Screenshot_20220826-022109_Instagram.jpg

Going to tail you a little bit. How much do you like the play?

tbh it's a bit of a wikicap. I wouldn't tail me big or anything. Just looking into the fighters I couldn't see any obvious reason why the odds shouldn't be about even.

Keron Reed (-175) over Kelvin Sterling $87.50 to win $50.00
Aaron Lafarge (-110) over James Clarke $38.50 to win $35.00
= $11.50

Keron Reed was free money. If I see him matched against another noob I'll bet him again.

CFFC 116: Torres vs. Mathison

• Friday 12.16.2022 at 07:00 PM ET
New Jersey, USA

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/94763-cffc-116

cffc116.jpg

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/cffc-116-2742

Billy Ray Valdez +550
Ian Allston -800
Eddy Torres -300
Tyler Mathison +240
Chris Vasil +285
Frank Wells -360
Bilal Hasan +250
Xhelal Lleshi -325
Greg Fischer -275
Ricardo Fuentes +215
Derrick Ageday +210
Eric Nolan -270
Bill Markle -400
Hector Iglesias +300
Kyle Kahler +240
Mat Caracappa -300
Keith Speed +300
Mark Grey -400
Damion Nelson +155
Thomas Picciano -185
John Douma +200
Vilson Ndregjoni -260

Last edited:
there is a parlay option , i like these 4

Eddy Torres-i think he is decent and solid bjj , rightful fav

Kyle Kahler
+240 - Matt is very inactive as a fighter and 1 dimensional. Kyle has decent hands, his grappling is lacking but it's not the worst, he has some reversals and getups in his arsenal. he's fought actively for the last 3 years.

John Douma- i think he is the better sub grappler and bjj , he's won these style matchups before.
+215

Damion Nelson- Thomas strking is dog chit, i think he can get caught, either he loses by ground ctrl or he kos Thomas.

alternate parlay- Eddy torres, Damion Nelson ,John Douma , smaller sprinkle.

Back