Rumored Chad Mendes hangs them up?

He wanted a title run, not a loss, back to the drawing board, and try again. I mean the dude fought Aldo twice. This was his final title run.

what the fuck

like i know he's not as good as he was a couple years ago but he's still a top 5 guy and a beast, wonder why his cardio is so bad now, he looked great when he went 5 hard rounds with aldo.

what the fuck
like i know he's not as good as he was a couple years ago but he's still a top 5 guy and a beast, wonder why his cardio is so bad now, he looked great when he went 5 hard rounds with aldo.

cause he went balls out trying to hurt the guy throwing every shot with bad
intentions and the guy was making him move he kept good pressure when your being pressured and you are throwing all your shots with bad intentions your gonna gas the body cant keep that pace for 3 rounds sadly

If he retires he can get that skin cream back in his system.

Never a fan, felt like he took a fall against Mc nugget.

cause he went balls out trying to hurt the guy throwing every shot with bad
intentions and the guy was making him move he kept good pressure when your being pressured and you are throwing all your shots with bad intentions your gonna gas the body cant keep that pace for 3 rounds sadly
he kept a pretty good pace and was throwing bombs against aldo too though and looked good for all 5 rounds, idk.

Good. If you’re that deep in your career and not ranked 1 or 2, get out
That’s an awful way to make a living for not much money

Too bad, now he can pulse foot cream all he wants and not have to worry about a positive test.

Good for Mendes. He had a nice run and he probably has enough cash in the bank to live a quality life and build on. He was an entertaining fighter.

he kept a pretty good pace and was throwing bombs against aldo too though and looked good for all 5 rounds, idk.

wasnt the same the aussie was pressing him with jabs more and chad was back peddling as well and trying to throw both things can greatly take it out of you when you cannot set the pace of a fight in striking it gasses you i can get just as tired if a guys pressuring me good in 30 seconds or i get to set the pace and were both moving around and im throwing regularly for 5 minutes

I'm sad to see Chad go. I wish him the best. The FW division has lost a star

It looked like he quit inside the cage. That last two punches didn't land clean, he just wanted out.

Conor cracked that chin.

Chad was never the same after that fight.

View attachment 496651
Are you retarded? Besides losing a competitive fight last night he only lost to one of the goats Frankie Edgar.

Why don’t you just go back under your rock you like to hide under every time Connor taps out, little rat

Conor CRACKED that chin hard, and Mini Mendes was never the same again.

giphy.gif

what the fuck

because he's not on hgh anymore?

Don't blame him. He's had almost a combined 20 WEC/UFC fights. That's a ton of experience and wear n tear.

He's been doing Division 1 wrestling since 2005 and MMA since 2008, long ass time

Back