• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chael got sucker punched by someone today on TUF Brazil

UFCONFOX @UFCONFOX
Dana White: a huge fight broke out today in Brazil between @sonnench and @wandfc. Chael got sucker punched by 1 of Wandy's guys.

I think it was Chael and Wanderlei that fought.

Seems like they're more UK cagefighting, than North American MMA.

Cecil Peoples scored it 10-8 Sonnen for Sucker punch chin absorption.

Chael probably called Wanderlei out on his "fake" fights and Wand lost it.

You're incredibly late! SO LATE

Hahahahaha, by 5 minutes.

But the other TS said that Sonnen fought a member of Wanderlei's team, but now reports are saying it was Chael and Wanderlei

Hahahahaha, by 5 minutes.

But the other TS said that Sonnen fought a member of Wanderlei's team, but now reports are saying it was Chael and Wanderlei

Yeah I know, I posted mine a minute after that other guy. With the news it was someone else who sucker punched Sonnen.

This is going to do a lot to prove to the world that Brazil isn't a violent county full of savages

Also, I hope whoever did it wasn't ever looking forward to being in the UFC someday. Because that dream is out the window now

the UFC needs to be showing this season of TUF on Fox Sports instead of lame ass TUF Nations

I believe FRB has the story right. ‏

@FrontRowBrian: Chael and Wand were fighting. Chael was on top of Wand. Wand's coach comes and punches Chael in the back of the head. He's okay though

Wonder what Wand will do when Chael's on top of him and he doesn't have his goons to suckerpunch the gangster.

@FrontRowBrian: Chael and Wand were fighting. Chael was on top of Wand. Wand's coach comes and punches Chael in the back of the head. He's okay though

i guess thats better than being shot or stabbed

Back