Media Chael Sonnen almost got beat up by Ngannou in a parking lot

I like the butt hurt in here.

Uncle Chael still manage to entertain me.
And in the end, thats all that matters.

If you talk shit,own up to it. Even if it's for hits,you should stand on what your saying. Hiding behind "I didn't mean It, I swear" doesn't take it away really

Ole Chael with another fabricated or extremely exaggerated story? I'll pass

Ole Chael with another fabricated or extremely exaggerated story? I'll pass
I love how he start saying they had to be separated, then tells the story and says security did not get involved and did not come over, Francis did nothing and turned away.
A true Oregon gangsta, who won plenty of street fights that only happened in his mind.

Reactions: HHJ
Mods can the thread title be corrected?

lol when Chael was thinking, “You ducked Jon Jones, I’ll fight Jon Jones right now…” Chael telling facts.

Shale looking like the Schmo's brother with those specs...

Yes, this totally excuses him for starting a street fight in the first place.

Great for him for walking away from the mess he himself made.

Chael would have deserved it, BTW. He's a grown man so he has to man up when he's in front of the consequences.

Can't stand Ngannou, no idea why so many people idolize the guy, comes across like a complete douchebag every time I hear him speak. I feel like fat dudes live out their fantasy of being a big scary fighter through him or something

Lol Francis is a douchebag ? Unlike a lot of fighters he's not acting like a try hard, talking shit to everyone (like Chael or Strickland). Plus he didn't let Dana bully him and he stood up for his rights.

Lol Francis is a douchebag ? Unlike a lot of fighters he's not acting like a try hard, talking shit to everyone (like Chael or Strickland). Plus he didn't let Dana bully him and he stood up for his rights.
When's he fighting for PFL.

Back