Chael Sonnen Cited for Battery in Vegas Hotel Brawl - UPDATED ON 1/27/22.

Chael is not a bad dude. His felon shit was pretty dastardly fraud but that was forever ago, I won't hold that against him. Wearing a wire to save his mom, I'd do the same thing.

The PEDs and TRT, not my place to say. So many fighters had something going in them, even his rival Silva. I dont draw that into his character or hold it against him too much

What you see when he talks is a character but it's pretty much him louder and more characterized, Chael is a pretty laid back dude. I've met him and Joel a couple times and they were awesome. Chael couldntve been any nicer to me and as an MMA fan it was one of my happiest memories

As for this, this is some juicy gossip. It sounds like he picked a fight with someone he was very mad at. Ill wait for the full story to pass judgment...
Man you excused a lot of stuff but after everything you listed hes pretty much an awful human being a criminal and not worthy of trust.

Man you excused a lot of stuff but after everything you listed hes pretty much an awful human being a criminal and not worthy of trust.
OK troll because I'm sure you've lived a flawless moral existence XD keep hating

There’s no way Chael did anything wrong.
He’s way too smart to do anything that would possibly hurt his business endeavors.

also he doesn’t seem like an actual thug
Hes worse than a thug hes a money laundering snitch whos partners are still in prison from him telling and a pathological lier. I wouldnt put this past him.

This was misdemeanor assault that didn't occur in an officer's view. You have to get warrants in that case. Jones was a felony so they could arrest right away.

Doesn't mean Chael won't get arrested soon for this incident.

Imagine being 44 years old and fighting strangers in Vegas hotels.
What does age have to do with it? It could've been self defense, doesn't context matter before you judge ignorantly?

Idk how legit that fightoracle dude is but from the sounds of things, Chael's wife ended up in a fight with some dude, then Chael got involved somehow.

never piss off a gangster

Last edited:
lrOstai.png

That shit looked like such a work. Wand with a super telegraphed open handed strike and Chael with the gentlest takedown possible.
One of Wanderlei's sycophants started soccer kicking Chael during it iirc, and Chael was bleeding. Don't think it was faked.

Has anyone here not been in a bar fight or street fight you couldn't avoid?

I’m on the side of let’s wait for the story just like with chuck liddel but it’s the fact he got the citations that makes it sus….means after the officers heard his side they still cited him on 5 counts of battery.

So you pretty much helped him undress.

<DCWhoa>

As for what really happened here… I have no idea. I’ll wait for more info to come. Certainly doesn’t sound right.

You got me sherbro. I tricked him into thinking we were fighting but was actually undressing him

<TheDonald>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back