Media Chael Sonnen speaking for all of us in two separate tweets today

He can’t like Jamahal Hill anymore for being annoyed in that moment? Chael is a hack.

Both of those fought in divisions where there was no prime versions of Anderson or Jones. If there were, they wouldn't be champs, either.

No, we're talking about why it's incredibly asinine to say someone "couldn't be a champ" while ignoring relative compeition and circumstances. Freaking Bisping was a MW champ at one point but at least 5 other guys (probably more) would've beaten him. To say Chael, Jacare, Yoel, etc. "couldn't accomplish what Bisping did" is moronic.

You know what Bisping and Izzy have in common that Chael doesn't?

Wins over Silva.

Ehhhh I like Hill. He always puts on good fights. I don't look to UFC fighters for eternal knowledge or mind blowing wisdom. But I do like it when they beat the piss out of eachother for money. Pretty much why I started watching the sport in the first place....You know, watching people beating the shit out of eachother.

You don't tune in to Chael for the takes, you tune in for the character, story telling, and intentional humor masquerading as unintentional humor.

I've been a Chael fan since day one.
Someone finally gets it.
And people think he can't actually pronounce the names of the fighters. Guy is just trolling.

You know what Bisping and Izzy have in common that Chael doesn't?

Wins over Silva.
Chael fought prime Silva...both of them fought ancient Silva with a gimp leg. I didn't think the median IQ of this thread's comments could go any longer, but it just did. Congratulations, I guess, Gayfeather fan.

Common Chael W.

Izzy and over the Hill have become two random bar dwellers with no belt hating on those who hold gold.

16997672737292.png

Glover jumping around with a 230+lb dude on his shoulders is insane.

I don't really dislike Izzy but he can be a bit annoying. Why did You have to get careless Pereira!!??

Back