Media Chael Sonnen: UFC MUST Move Islam to 170-lbs, or He'll Retire Like Khabib…

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Chael Sonnen: UFC MUST Move Islam Makhachev to 170-lbs, or He'll Retire Like Khabib…​

Chael always throwing outlandish thoughts to the mma scene and I'm always here for it.

Dear Chael, it is 2024 now, can you please cut the crap already? Thanks in advance.

What aload of crap. Islam has zero title defenses against LWs, even if we count Volk as a title defense thats only 1 guy lol. Come back to me when he has 10+ title defenses. He has done nothing yet and barely fought any top 20 guys in LW.

Look at UFC LW top 20, most of them he has never fought

What aload of crap. Islam has zero title defenses against LWs, even if we count Volk as a title defense thats only 1 guy lol. Come back to me when he has 10+ title defenses. He has done nothing yet and barely fought any top 20 guys in LW.

Look at UFC LW top 20, most of them he has never fought
Chael egging on the nonsense per usual. I have a list of fart faced people that I wish would go away, Chael's at the top. Every single take of his is completely useless.

Chael egging on the nonsense per usual. I have a list of people that I wish would go away, Chael's at the top.
Very true, he is constantly making up stories on the spot, most of it is totally madeup.

There are tons of rumours over the last few years that have been posted on these forums that were fake and lies, and a lot of them you can trace back to Sonnen where it first came from.

You guys know that half of Chael's takes are straight from sherdog's forums right?
I am quite serious on this, I've noticed long ago that Chael literally has the same topics on his show the next day after discussion on sherdog. He frequennts these forums often for content, I am 100% certain of that. So in essence, he is just one of us, with a bit more following.

Chael Sonnen: UFC MUST Move Islam Makhachev to 170-lbs, or He'll Retire Like Khabib…​

sorry, but they must not.
I am very tired of this primadonna demanding title shots before fighting against the top of their own division.

I mean, fucking Islam is on a division where there were PLENTY of killers, and he has yet to defend against ANYONE from his own Weigh class. And he is threatening retirement?

If he wants to go, then bye bye!

Last edited:
Chael Sonnen is by a wide margin the most articulate and eloquent used car sales scoundrel in the history of MMA… unfortunately for Chael his charming yet inconsistent D-1 level bullshit and manipulation game has been debunked.

Islam needs to break the LW title defense record before moving up weight. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

His next video will be "Rethinking Islams Move To WW"

Can we stop listening to this loud mouthed blow hard? Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.
6mf09ykuqve61.jpg

<seedat>

Back