Media Chael Sonnen's top 5 middleweight list

That's an astonishingly retarded take.

Chael is the most dishonest figure in sports media and only continues to be employed by ESPN because executives there likely have no clue he makes up statistics and blatantly lies during UFC broadcasts.

If Chael were apart of a broadcast team in any other sport he would have been fired long ago.

Lets be clear, I am not wishing for Chael to be fired, rather I am remarking on how extraordinary it is that he continues to be employed by ESPN and promoted (in the form of a new show) given his unfortunate compulsion to blatantly lie to viewers.
To be clear I wish ESPN fired Chael .

His logic is horrible but consistant.

As he says "the champ champ stuff is real". He takes people cherry picking 1 fight to get more credit than they would in a whole career really seriously. Honestly think he might feel that way because it's a convienant way to troll Jones(one of his favorite pastimes) rather than it being sound logically.

No Dave Menne in his top 5?

Man's a legend, yo.

Anderson is a champ champ champ, if you count Shooto and Cage Rage WW titles. But whatever Chael is a troll.

E-OlGwVX0AAQbc1

GSP, oh right, the art in keeping you guessing and spinning it to some argument you fancied in your head. At least you were interested somewhere along the line.

His logic is horrible but consistant.

As he says "the champ champ stuff is real". He takes people cherry picking 1 fight to get more credit than they would in a whole career really seriously. Honestly think he might feel that way because it's a convienant way to troll Jones(one of his favorite pastimes) rather than it being sound logically.
or consistent

There's literally nothing to seriously discuss about this. Nobody thinks GSP should even be on that list but hey it's working. It's got people talking about it.

Yeah one of these things is not like the other, GSP is fucking awesome, no.1 MW he ain’t.

Izzy will be top P4P soon, the dude is doing almost everything right! Love Chael, only he could get people talking with a GSP at #2 at middleweight, I'm just surprised Chael isn't #1!

Anderson
Hendo
Izzy
Boobby Knucks
Moose

Anderson
Izzy
Whittaker
After that its whatever and you can make a case for a lot of guys ranging from Bisping to Hendo to Weidman and maybe even Romero

Lol @ putting GSP on there. But we all know Chael likes to say random nonsense in the hopes that he comes across like a deep out of the box thinker.

What the heck is with this top 5 list. Does Chael even watch UFC??

GSP should be switched with Anderson. GSP was an undefeated MW champion and he finished a guy Anderson lost to.

Lol - Chael still a comedian ( gsp & bisping ...... that's just as dumb as it gets ).

Back