Chael/Wanderlei TUF fight an obvious work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
No way was that staged. That’s a genuine look of confusion of Sonnens face and they are legitimately trying to throw punches.

Also keep in mind Wanderlei fucking hated Sonnen and there is no way he would be part of a staged brawl with him.

You just provided some great reasons as to why he’s the perfect person not to tell lol however I’ll defer to the fact that chael is hated in brazil so I’m fine with being wrong on this one.
But that's my point. The reason to fake a fight is to avoid real violence.

Lol people still buying this as a real fight? I usually don’t challenge the integrity of fights but I can’t put it past these two to do some extras for the cameras, plus it felt choreographed...lol.

real or work?

Chael: "But I just don't know the date."
Khabib: "Send me Location!"
Tyson: "I will fuck you till you love me"
Wand: "I want to fuck Chuck."
Shogun: "I eaty, I sleepy, I trainy"

What else did I miss boys?

I think ufc set the stage for an argument...hence the camera work...

But they must of forgot who wanderlei was...

It the classic...hey chael goo start some shit and we'll film it...and no1 tells wanderlei and boom..

Fight breaks out...

U can see chael kinda try and say hey chill.this is just some.shit talk for the camera and wanderlei is already in Pride FC mode lol...

It was a staged altercation that turned into real.violence

100%
My sister once appeared on a tv show.
When ppl asked how was it, she kept saying
"I never realized everything you see on tv is completely fake."

tenor.gif

I've seen this clip a few time over the years and never noticed the team wanderlei fight punching Chael during the all in.

100%
My sister once appeared on a tv show.
When ppl asked how was it, she kept saying
"I never realized everything you see on tv is completely fake."

Yea they definitely egg shit on to make drama on shows...but the reality part comes into play on reality tv when it actually goes down...but how or who the situation starts around is usually scripted or atleast pre-planned or cameras will always be in the wrong place..

Fake.

"I can't let you get close to me!"

lol

And the hook Silva throws is obviously telegraphed. He didn't even make a fist.

i dont know if ir was real or not, but wandys team sure thought it was real

Reactions: lsa
The fact that it took multiple, trained, adult, MMArtists to separate the two makes me believe the fighters were in on it as well…

Looked like when The Undertaker and Lesnar were brawling and they booked it to look like the entire locker room of pro wrestlers couldn’t hold them back.

AgitatedApprehensiveBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif
The fight between wand and chael didnt happen like this, they were on the ground. In the chaos there was just too many people around,and obviously you had dida legit throwing punches didnt make things calm down so quick

Lol people still buying this as a real fight? I usually don’t challenge the integrity of fights but I can’t put it past these two to do some extras for the cameras, plus it felt choreographed...lol.

real or work?

He can’t let him get close. You know shale can’t let him get close. Nothing more to it. vanderlay should not get close to Shail.

"I can't let you get close" is as bad a line as you'd find in a C Movie, which I'd totally expect Chael to soon star in.

Chael was trying to play the heel and get everyone down there hyped for Wandy, but Wandy kept being an asshole and losing his temper, so it made Chael seem like the good guy. Chael was getting frustrated that Wandy couldn't understand it and it culminated in Wandy being a fucking walking vegetable and trying to start a fight.

I think Wandys proof was a video of him and Dana backstage betting on a ufc fight.
Huh. I'd never heard that before. Thank you.

"I lost a bet, that proves Dana fixes fights" eh? ha! That being said, Dana should not be allowed to gamble on MMA, UFC or otherwise (just like Pete Rose wasn't)

Huh. I'd never heard that before. Thank you.

"I lost a bet, that proves Dana fixes fights" eh? ha! That being said, Dana should not be allowed to gamble on MMA, UFC or otherwise (just like Pete Rose wasn't)

Strangely enough it was in one of those UFC behind the scenes vlogs LOL Dana literally ratted on himself and the company saw no issue posting the footage on the internet.

He couldn't let Wandy get close.

Back