Chances Jon Jones will mysteriously pull out!?

y.91

Gökhan "The Rebel" Saki - Memorial Account
@Orange
Reaction score
I am hyped up as fuck to see Jon Jones fight again. Sure, ring rust, probably no secret juice and his last few bad performances are an indicator of what we can possibly expect but still its Jon "teh sociopath" Jones. As much as I dislike him, I'll never forget and respect forever how he son'd DC.

Anyway, I still don't believe he'll enter the ring again. A last minute injury or whatever will happen and he'll be like; ya all see I was gonna fight.

I really hope this fight happens. But its jones and anything can happen.

There's always a chance he gets arrested or fails a drug test, but I don’t think he'll pull out himself. He gets a chance at the HW belt against someone with very weak grappling.

Jones is not known for pulling out for no reason. But he can always fail a USADA test or do something criminal. So there is always a chance.

Guy has several children. Not a lot of "pulling out" going on.

Jones will turn up.. reat assured he is the favourite in this fight

No Jones vs Ngannou is a major let down that was the UFC Fight of the Century, sure Gane vs Jones is cool but it's not on the same level. Not even close.

It's on!

jones%20gun%20car.gif

:)

I am hyped up as fuck to see Jon Jones fight again. Sure, ring rust, probably no secret juice and his last few bad performances are an indicator of what we can possibly expect but still its Jon "teh sociopath" Jones. As much as I dislike him, I'll never forget and respect forever how he son'd DC.

Anyway, I still don't believe he'll enter the ring again. A last minute injury or whatever will happen and he'll be like; ya all see I was gonna fight.

I still don't believe it will happen until they're face to face In the octagon.

No way he passes USADA but he doesn't want that smoke

Back