Changed my mind on Khamzat. I like him now.

rex kramer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking he was some sort of wild maniac and bully, and I wanted to see him get his butt kicked. But the more I see of his interviews he seems like a pretty nice guy. Seems to me like he saw how Conor and the Diaz bros and people that talk a lot of trash and do crazy things get bumped to the head of the line, so that's probably all he's trying to do.

Anyway, he seems cool.

I was thinking he was some sort of wild maniac and bully, and I wanted to see him get his butt kicked. But the more I see of his interviews he seems like a pretty nice guy. Seems to me like he saw how Conor and the Diaz bros and people that talk a lot of trash and do crazy things get bumped to the head of the line, so that's probably all he's trying to do.

Anyway, he seems cool.
You mean the guy who said "not bad" when he was told he was 7 pounds over, that Khazmat? Maybe if he at least pretended to be concerned. He was legit okay with fucking up the main event and probably the entire card. He didn't know the UFC would flip the shit out of the card to keep the same number of fights.

I was fan of Chimaev up until two days ago. But he made a complete fool out of himself in a record time. Screaming "im chechen i kill everyone" is getting old really quickly. I cringe every time i hear it.

You mean the guy who said "not bad" when he was told he was 7 pounds over, that Khazmat? Maybe if he at least pretended to be concerned. He was legit okay with fucking up the main event and probably the entire card. He didn't know the UFC would flip the shit out of the card to keep the same number of fights.

You don't even know why he missed weight yet. There could be a legit reason.

And how was he supposed to act about it? Go around crying?

He's like an extremely impressionable middle schooler with a poor concept for what is cool

He’s exciting in the cage and violent in and out of the cage.

pretty much my ideal guy who fights in a cage for a living.

shit happens Nate is the only main event guy where the opponent misses wright and he wouldn’t fight him. nate has done the same to rda in the past

We know his weight is his responsibility. So it's his fault regardless.

Taking accountability?

If he's injured, he's not gonna say that until after the fight though.

Idk if he has an injury or not. Just saying nobody knows what all happened yet.

You don't even know why he missed weight yet. There could be a legit reason.

And how was he supposed to act about it? Go around crying?
That sucks if your default feeling is to cry every time something doesn't go your way. I've messed up before and genuinely cared, but it didn't make me want to cry.

That sucks if your default feeling is to cry every time something doesn't go your way. I've messed up before and genuinely cared, but it didn't make me want to cry.

tf are you talking about

shit happens Nate is the only main event guy where the opponent misses wright and he wouldn’t fight him. nate has done the same to rda in the past
Khamzat is a wrestler, it's one of the few or maybe only style where being a few pounds heavier is actually a big advantage. That's why wrestling is so strict. Dude's been wrestling since he was a child and was a National Champ, his knowledge of his body and his ability to cut should be second to none.

Back