Charles Oliveira’s strength of schedule vs Islam Mach’s

While I agree with TS’ sentiment, I don’t see Islam losing anytime soon.

That’s some play on stats and you need that when you are trying to advocate a guy with 10 defeats over a guy with only one throughout his career

Why on earth should I do that?
He is today still very unproven and we have not seen enough from him to make claims like that.
He has now 15 fights in the UFC, let’s talk again when he has over 30 like Charles.

Do you think before posting ? You should try, it will make you look much smarter. In what world, the guy who ragdolled the LW champ is unproven ? <{katwhu}>

While I agree with TS’ sentiment, I don’t see Islam losing anytime soon.
Well, that requires fighting. Islam is one of the many fighters that likes to sit out and talk. Hopefully he actually makes it to the cage against Dustin.

Lol @bathtubbers living from than one moment in one fight, when Charles has 13 minutes full of finishing sequences and highlights in his long career in the UFC.

He can finish all the lesser fighters he wants, we know he's inferior to fighters like Islam and Arman

Last edited:
According to "bathtubbers" I am pretty sure all of Charles wins go on Islam's resume because Islam whooped Charles ass.
(Source MMath, transitive property).

Also, Khabibs wins are considered assumed wins.
(Source: MMath; associative property)

Thus the division is cleaned out and Islam needs to go to 170.
<Y2JSmirk>
I'm sure Khabib and Islam are drooling over the Jim Millers and the Kevin Lees of the world on Oliveira's resume, this thread is like a funeral home for all Islam haters trying to make themselves feel better.

Last edited:
People ducked Islam the entire way up, I have no issue with his schedule. I was initially annoyed he wanted to move up but he clarified he would fight Porier and Tsarukyan again. As long as he fights those two before he fucks around.

Olives missing out on the rematch had 0 to do with Islam.

image.gif

Well, that requires fighting. Islam is one of the many fighters that likes to sit out and talk. Hopefully he actually makes it to the cage against Dustin.

Yeah, it’s like they are so good, that they don’t need to fight at all. All other fighters records and wins just slide in to their resumes. 🤓
They're fighting, Arman just beat Oliveira, and Islam is fighting next month. and you've been holding an unhealthy grudge against Islam, just like Khabib before him, plotting and scheming like a loser, trying to nitpick against them searching for new reasons to discredit them day and night, on an underground karate forum that nobody knows about, it's pity at this point.

These guys are winners, my boy, they disappoint their haters all the time, just ask your boy @fortheo

I advise you to find a more fruitful endeavor in life other than plotting in the shadows and waiting for the mighty to fall.

Last edited:
They're fighting, Arman just beat Oliveira, and Islam is fighting next month. and you've been holding such an healthy grudge against Islam, just like Khabib before him, plotting and scheming like a loser, trying to nitpicking against them searching for new reasons to discredit them day and night, in an underground karate forum that nobody's knows about, it's pity at this point.

These guys are winners my boy they disappoint their haters all the time, just ask your boy @fortheo

I advise you to find a more fruitful endeavor in life other than plotting in the shadows waiting for the mighty to fall.
I advise you to do a little better research, before advising others anything.

Just point out one post of mine about khabib and your imaginary grudge. There is not one you will find. You are just blinded by your bias, so you are imagining things that are not there. You guys repeat your lies so many times that you start to believe in them.

Just point out one post of mine about khabib and your imaginary grudge. There is not one you will find. You are just blinded by your bias, so you are imagining things that are not there. You guys repeat your lies so many times that you start to believe in them.
Sure buddy

I'm not sure about you attacking Khabib, but I'm sure with enough searching something will come up.

But I do know one thing, you've attacked and disparaged fighters like Makhachev, Evloev, Mokaev, Umar, Usman & Ankalaev, Ali etc.

There is a trend with you and your pals, everyone see's it, there's no need to play the victim. We all can see the disingenuous plotting you and others have been trying to push towards a certain group of fighters.

Yeah, it’s like they are so good, that they don’t need to fight at all. All other fighters records and wins just slide in to their resumes. 🤓
tell us how an MMA fighter who took the UFC belt from the previous UFC champion is unproven, but that same previous champion isn't.

we're dying to find out.

According to "bathtubbers" I am pretty sure all of Charles wins go on Islam's resume because Islam whooped Charles ass.
(Source MMath, transitive property).

Also, Khabibs wins are considered assumed wins.
(Source: MMath; associative property)

Thus the division is cleaned out and Islam needs to go to 170.
<Y2JSmirk>
Kick F'n A$$. You have just raised MMA math aljuh-brayick-ly to the next level.​

tell us how an MMA fighter who took the UFC belt from the previous UFC champion is unproven, but that same previous champion isn't.

we're dying to find out.
Has been answered in this and other similar idiotic threads too many times. Hope you will find the answer!

They're fighting, Arman just beat Oliveira, and Islam is fighting next month. and you've been holding an unhealthy grudge against Islam, just like Khabib before him, plotting and scheming like a loser, trying to nitpick against them searching for new reasons to discredit them day and night, on an underground karate forum that nobody knows about, it's pity at this point.

These guys are winners, my boy, they disappoint their haters all the time, just ask your boy @fortheo

I advise you to find a more fruitful endeavor in life other than plotting in the shadows and waiting for the mighty to fall.
What are you talking about? I was a massive fan of Khabib. Islam isn't Khabib though.
Islam is exceptionally talented. He's also more than willing to cut corners and take as many advantages as he can wiggle out.

Islam could have fought before Ramadan. He didn't want to. He's tremendously reluctant to fight guys who have full camps. It's okay to acknowledge his talent and his drawbacks.

Makhachev's schedule makes me think that if Cody Garbrandt fought just Dominick Cruz and Rafael in the last 8 years, he would still be an undefeated champion that looks totally invincible and potentially capable of winning titles 2-3 weight classes above.

By the time Islam finally gets into the octagon at 302 in June, he will have fought < 1 round in 16 months. He last fought in October and previously February. Dude has sat on his butt for 8 months while completely healthy. It's a joke.

Back