Rumored Charles Oliviera vs Arman Tsarukyan

So 300 will have Islam v Gaethje?

Islam (or any other Muslim fighter for that matter) can't fight on UFC 300 because of Ramadan.
Hence, why Islam is pushing for a fight at UFC 299. It'll be him vs. Gaethje or Leon.

Do it.
Great fight and number 1 contender and then do Islam/Justin in Saudi

For those calling for Tsarukyan to get a title shot….he has ONE current top 15 win. That doesn’t get you a title shot, ever .

Islam going to defend the 155 title against a 155er?

Arman decisioning top 20’s doesn’t get me excited. If you don’t get excited during a Gaejthe fight then MMA is not your sport .

JG getting dominated and clowned in title fights is less exciting than watching a more entertaining matchup. Why in the world would he get his 3rd title shot in 6 fights?

That is stupid at face value and does not need to be explained.

Arman -vs JG is a sensible matchup and reasonable title eliminator.

Do Bronx has arguably the most impressive win streak in the history of the division. He MURDERED Justin without any fuss. He also beat the #1 contender to earn a rematch, and he put him away in the first round. History will be better for seeing the two best lightweights of this generation fight again.

JG gets wrecked in title fights like its his job, and he will not have a competitive fight with Islam, nor did he earn it.

Guess they're making for ínterim strap. Also, Makhachev is moving up to face Edwards. Both of the matchups on UFC 300.
Man that sounds good but part of me is really expecting to be let down with 300. Really hope that’s true though because that’d be great

I dont like this Idea, but I am seeing this as a source of great fights for UFC 300.

29-28 Arman, Charles will spend a lot of time on his back and lose a decision

WAR DO BRONX !!!

<{JustBleed}>

Arman is future Champ material, but it’s not his time just yet.

Fucking violence if so. Hate it at first but then think about it…. We likely still get Islam Charles and we get the unnecessary banger of Leon vs Islam.

That’s a badass fight if it happens. Leon is better than the keyboard warriors will give him credit for. Islam is obviously a killer but smaller than Leon. I personally think Leon wins. Man I’d like to see that. Then we will get Charles Islam II later in the year if Islam loses to Leon….and maybe that breaks Islams spirit and Charles gets the belt back.
Islam/Leon, a banger? Not too sure about that

Can't be right.

Every time I've called for Justin vs Islam, someone has told me Charles is definitely getting the next shot!

That fight didn't make sense from the get go. Makes even less sense now given the number of times Charles has ducked Islam.

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Gaethje vs. Max and Charles vs. Arman at UFC 300.

Islam wants to fight in March for UFC 299. Leon isn't the most active fighter, but there's no reason he shouldn't be ready for that card. UFC 299 Leon vs. Islam headline, while O'Malley vs. Vera co-main.
Or they move O’malley vs Chito to 300 to beef it up

JG getting dominated and clowned in title fights is less exciting than watching a more entertaining matchup. Why in the world would he get his 3rd title shot in 6 fights?

That is stupid at face value and does not need to be explained.

Arman -vs JG is a sensible matchup and reasonable title eliminator.

Do Bronx has arguably the most impressive win streak in the history of the division. He MURDERED Justin without any fuss. He also beat the #1 contender to earn a rematch, and he put him away in the first round. History will be better for seeing the two best lightweights of this generation fight again.

JG gets wrecked in title fights like its his job, and he will not have a competitive fight with Islam, nor did he earn it.
He beat #2 and number 1 is a rematch. Like it or not it’s going down!

Back