Chicks being bitchy to dudes they're hot for?

Is this Garnetstrongerthan you new account? Seems like some wacky shit he would post.
Punch her in the tits i guess.

Some women do test men that they are potentially interested in, not bitchy, just putting roadblocks in the path of courtship.

If all the women act bitchy to you, it just means you give out asshole vibe.

Some women do test men that they are potentially interested in, not bitchy, just putting roadblocks in the path of courtship.

If all the women act bitchy to you, it just means you give out asshole vibe.

Last post nailed it.

Chicks love that shit.

It's about making them crazy, then getting them to give you the crazy sex.

See, more developed women love this and are butter in my mouth.

But young, entitled with a huge chip on their shoulder.......

It's an evolved behavior to get his attention.

Think of it this way: before society when we all lived in tribes or even further back: in troops of apes what strategies could a female employ to get ravaged by the alpha male of her group who otherwise might be distracted by more attractive alternatives? Pissing him off is a good strategy.

The local sherdog PUA has spoken.

you couldve just made the same shitty point without dragging our ancestors into it.

They probably think you',re gay and see you as competition.

Last edited:
Ah, teh 'Berry.

The ultimate confidante, about this type of shit for me at least.

The title might put some people off as clearly I'm talking about myself; sounds conceited.

But women like me.

They damn better, you know the time and effort I put into looking like a pretty boy?
+ I have positive vibes and sexually that always gets them.

But you know how some chicks are, young, hot, massive chip on their shoulder.

When they meet a man they actually like, sexually turns them on that isn't a degenerate do-nothing, go-nowhere dipstick who they could use to say "fuck you" to daddy or rebel against society in general, they go into super-bitch form.

There's this local cheap brand clothing store I use sometimes. For some reason it's very popular as an employment outlet with young hot girls.

Sounds great?

It's not really. It's kind of like being in a brothel full of pissed-off hookers.

There's some men work there also but they're ALL closet queens or straight out teh ghey.

Point being EVERY FUCKING TIME I go in there, it's like the girls go into hyper bitch mode and get in my face to pull something bitchy or be a cunt.

Like today I bought a new memory-foam pillow and after paying, the girl basically threw all my change down on the counter scattering it everywhere, fired my receipt at me then turned her head to "chat" with her friend like she was oblivious (which was really her way of giving me the biggest "fuck you" she could).

I felt like leaning over the counter and calling her a cunt but, you know how it is.

Got to keep up appearances.

That's my most recent experience but it happens all the damn time.

Another time recently I was getting my eyebrows waxed (I'm strictly into women but this is the price of being so damn pretty).
The girl leaned out from behind her curtain in the salon, clocked me, then took about two minutes to lose the glasses she was wearing, fix her hair, take off some clothing, look as hot as she could in the impromptu time she had - then came out and went into as hyper-bitch mode as possible.

Etc.

Anyone relate?

Maybe just maybe, they all think you're a self admiring dick head? If they all act pissed off towards you, I don't know how long you can pretend to yourself.

Gotta love how OP is getting deathstares at this store, but somehow manages to turn this into "Ah, but it's deathstares of lust." That's some optimism right there.

Anyone relate?
Not really. Unfamiliar women are not usually bitchy to me. They're mostly pretty submissive in my presence. Quiet and often fidgety. I get a lot of freebies at restaurants and bars too. The young chicks working at coffee, weed, and retail shops still obviously compete to help serve me too. Seeing how they treat you I must be quite unattractive though!

Back