Chill-out games.

PIPE (bmx game perpetual beta) is good to goof around and pull off some realistic lines, will buy skater xl soon or see if SESSION comes to ps4

Breath of the Wild, Kirby games, Saint's Row and Just Cause games just going chaos mode on everything in free roam. A lot of relaxing indie platformers. Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker and other calm puzzle games (Baba is You, etc.). Binding of Isaac. Broforce. Any solid beat 'em up game.

Final Fantasy 14

You dont have to login and do quests, dungeons, trials raids etc, you can do crafting and gathering, chuck a film, music, podcast tv show along side and away you go

I decided to go through the South Park games again after work this week. I'm almost done with The Stick of Truth, and it's pretty chill. I know that The Fractured But Whole was the same way.

I decided to go through the South Park games again after work this week. I'm almost done with The Stick of Truth, and it's pretty chill. I know that The Fractured But Whole was the same way.

The Spontaneous Booty part was bullshit in the Fractured But Whole

Call of Duty. May sound like an odd choice but I dont care about leveling up, unlocking new skins, high scores, trophies or any of that its just mindless running around shooting people for me.

The lack of "Rumble" in Warzone is pretty much the biggest reason I stopped playing it. I don't give a shit about Battle Royale or Plunder - just let me shoot!

The lack of "Rumble" in Warzone is pretty much the biggest reason I stopped playing it. I don't give a shit about Battle Royale or Plunder - just let me shoot!
Hated Warzone. I still play regular mp

any pilotwings kinda games for modern era? That kinda game would relax me

Ace Combat 6? I picked this up a month ago and its the first game in ages that actually puts me in a subdued mood. May be the throw back feel along with the retro sound.

Still in the early missions though, so game's mmv.

Reactions: HHJ
Pokemon FireRed.
Link's Awakening DX.

Ive been playing dark cloud and ico on the ps2. Just as a throwback to chill.

World of Warcraft was a big one for me. Get super duper high, throw on some chill music, go questing/leveling. Good times.

image.png

Animal Crossing is the ultimate chill game imo.

Skyrim if I'm just messing around and exploring instead of doing anything specific for quests is pretty chill too especially after a long time away from the game because I forget all the beautiful views.

Sim City and other creation games would be in this boat too

Back