Media Chimaev reponds to Strickland - Seems like his reporting himself fit for the bout

He better hope he gets sean out if there in the first because if he doesn't he will be toast. A sitting duck and with that shitty striking, sean can go 10 rounds and will box the big ears off of him.

A fracture or minor broken hand needs like 4-6 weeks to heal it is nothing major
So, no sparring, no wrestling? Well, he does need to fix his cardio. Maybe the broken wrist will give him that opportunity.

That was clearly an excuse to salvage Khamzat's reputation after looking like shit in the 2nd and 3rd rounds against Usman.

It's only natural that Khamzat forgot that he has a broken hand. He's not going to require surgery or anything either. Bank on it.

No 1 year recovery needed to heal a lie.

You sound super salty. He made an excuse after a win? Also, how is this tweet and him being injured at odds? He didn’t say he would fight him next week lmao

Oops guess he forgot about his "broken" wrist lol

strickland isnt surviving the first round pressure

Question going into the fight will be can Strickland stuff Khamzat's takedowns? Strickland's ground game isn't nearly as good as Usman.

If Khamzat gets Strickland down, it's game over. If Strickland can keep it standing, then he wins.

You sound super salty. He made an excuse after a win? Also, how is this tweet and him being injured at odds? He didn’t say he would fight him next week lmao
I bet a lot of things sound salty to you, Mr Dubs

Breathe

People acting like Strickland has no ground game. Strickland has enough defence to weather the early storm and survive Khamzat's wrestling offence till he gets tired in middle of round 2. Then Strickland takes over and boxes him to death.

This will be easy for Strickland I believe. Strickland has cardio and he has heart he is not gonna let himself get tapped in the first round.

Not to mention a guy who actually fights at mw will be better at defending MW takedowns.

You have to give him credit, he knows how to sell a fight, which is precisely what he is doing

He knows damn well that Sean could very likely give him that first L

But as he said... win or lose doesnt matter... make money be happy

Khamzat must heal like wolverine. Strickland should request fight gets booked as soon as possible.

People acting like Strickland has no ground game. Strickland has enough defence to weather the early storm and survive Khamzat's wrestling offence till he gets tired in middle of round 2. Then Strickland takes over and boxes him to death.

This will be easy for Strickland I believe. Strickland has cardio and he has heart he is not gonna let himself get tapped in the first round.

Not to mention a guy who actually fights at mw will be better at defending MW takedowns.

sean will be taken down and put through hell in round 1. Sean has admitted Khamzat grapplefucks him in training where they go damn near 100%

I am not sure about the smarter part. Strickland could gain some momentum only in the 4th or 5th because we have never seen Chimaev in these rounds but he will definitely be under constant fire for 3 rounds

Usman just outstruck him 2-1 in round 3. All Strickland has to do is survive a first round blitz and he will just jab his way to a victory.

A fracture or minor broken hand needs like 4-6 weeks to heal it is nothing major
I've been there a few times but it is not like you can go 100% straight away
It can put you back for a while

Back