Social Chimps and other animals eating Bat poop with coronavirus

Oh, I see it's one of your 'up' days today.

Having a bi-polar dude around sure keeps things interesting.
I don't have bi-polar but keep reaching <lol> . Really bitch made comment by you by the way. It's hilarious how desperate the chud crowd is to NEVER address an argument. Every time I post ANYTHING - "haha you're having a meltdown" "haha you're bi polar" "hi brackis!". But never actually respond to what was said.

Have you seen any omens in your tea lately? Do we need to spill some sheep's blood to appease the gods?? Mi'lord needs a good harvest this season!

- In West Africa, faced with loss of habitat, Chimps have resorted to eating Bat guano.
- Tests on the poop has revealed the presense of coronoviruses related to Sars-Cov-2 (the technical name for Covid-19)

--

Study sheds new light on cross-species virus spillovers that can cause pandemics

Lab analysis of the bat guano identified a range of viruses, including a betacoronavirus related to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that caused the COVID-19 pandemic.

The guano is an alternative source of crucial minerals after the palm trees the mammals once consumed were harvested to extinction locally. The palm was used by people in Budongo to dry tobacco leaves which are then sold to international companies

--

Chimps are now eating disease-ridden bat feces as over-farming wipes out food sources in Africa... and experts warn it could start next pandemic

--

I think we should postpone the 2024 elections, just in case, just to be sure. In all seriousness a lot of the world's problems is due to overpopulation, yet Elon implores peopel to have more kids.

lol @ random EDS to cap the OP off

Nancy better put two of those African scarfs on this time! We need some guidance, tell us what to do! Until we know what we have to do, I will be kneeling...

We'd be smart to consider eradicating all bat species from the earth. They are such dangerous disease vectors for mammals, as their ultra-high body temps make them immune to the affects of nearly all viruses--making those billions of bats all little virus incubators.

We'd be smart to consider eradicating all bat species from the earth.

Madness.

Bats play an essential role in pest control, pollinating plants, and dispersing seeds. Recent studies estimate that bats eat enough pests to save more than $1 billion per year in crop damage and pesticide costs in the United States corn industry alone. Across all agricultural production, consumption of insect pests by bats results in a savings of more than $23 billion per year.

While many bats eat insects, others feed on nectar and provide critical pollination for a variety of plants like peaches, cloves, bananas, and agaves. In fact, bats are the sole pollinator for the agave plant, a key ingredient in tequila. A third bat food source is fruit, leading to yet another important role in the ecosystem - seed dispersal. Fruit-eating bats can account for as much as 95% of the seed dispersal responsible for early growth in recently cleared rainforests.

They are such dangerous disease vectors for mammals

Bats are mammals -- 20% of all mammals on earth, actually. And the only mammals capable of true, sustained flight.

their ultra-high body temps make them immune to the affects of nearly all viruses--

Based AF.

- In West Africa, faced with loss of habitat, Chimps have resorted to eating Bat guano.
- Tests on the poop has revealed the presense of coronoviruses related to Sars-Cov-2 (the technical name for Covid-19)

--

Study sheds new light on cross-species virus spillovers that can cause pandemics

Lab analysis of the bat guano identified a range of viruses, including a betacoronavirus related to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that caused the COVID-19 pandemic.

The guano is an alternative source of crucial minerals after the palm trees the mammals once consumed were harvested to extinction locally. The palm was used by people in Budongo to dry tobacco leaves which are then sold to international companies

--

Chimps are now eating disease-ridden bat feces as over-farming wipes out food sources in Africa... and experts warn it could start next pandemic

--

I think we should postpone the 2024 elections, just in case, just to be sure. In all seriousness a lot of the world's problems is due to overpopulation, yet Elon implores peopel to have more kids.

Hang on... I finally consider the lab theory as the most likely source of Covid, now we're back to cross-species transmission? :eek:

We'd be smart to consider eradicating all bat species from the earth. They are such dangerous disease vectors for mammals, as their ultra-high body temps make them immune to the affects of nearly all viruses--making those billions of bats all little virus incubators.
kamenrider-kuuga.gif

It’s almost like we should be directing our resources towards surveillance of potential pandemic pathogens rather than fixating on lab leak conspiracies.

If its actually transmitted by wild animals rather than humanized lab mice it will just be like Sars, kill a few hundred people then we get it under control.

If the chimps sit down while nibbling on the COVID bat turds they won’t have to worry about contracting the virus. It worked in restaurants during lockdowns so it should work here.

If the chimps sit down while nibbling on the COVID bat turds they won’t have to worry about contracting the virus. It worked in restaurants during lockdowns so it should work here.

And replaced their masks to walk to the toilet and back.

--

--

--

That might've caused a new type of virus but I'd speculate it is the gain of function research lab that caused C19 to be a supervariant.

And I bet the CNN/Pfizer branded demon pills Ivermectin can actually cure the source virus.

"Mr. Joe Rogan, if you ever suggest that a 50 cent pill can cure Covid better than a rushed to production vaccine, we'll put you in jail. Screw personal autonomy, we'll have companies fire their staff who don't get our shot.

Back