Chinese Road to UFC Fighter Spits on Japanese Opponent Multiple Times

Cut Rong Zhu?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • No (but feed him to an elite lightweight killer, then cut him)

Votes: 41 36.0%

• Total voters
I don't think it's like some WW2 beef. This dude is probably an orphan from one of those goat herding prefectures. He is still pretty young. I think he is just some hothead hillbilly from Enbo fight club. I like Yadong but he is kind of a cocky dick too.

I don't think it's like some WW2 beef. This dude is probably an orphan from one of those goat herding prefectures. He is still pretty young. I think he is just some hothead hillbilly from Enbo fight club. I like Yadong but he is kind of a cocky dick too.
I think chinese born in the 21st century has manifest destiny type shit crammed into them.

I think chinese born in the 21st century has manifest destiny type shit crammed into them.
There is some bravado thing instilled into them. It might be the way the kids are raised in that club. That club is also connected to the army in that region. I saw a few videos with that club. I don't quite understand how it keeps running without making money. It's a gigantic facility and training/living is free. They got a few hundred people living/training there. They also hire foreigners to coach there.

I don't know enough Chinese MMA fighters to make an assumption it is all of them. I saw some of the Road to UFC weigh ins. The Chinese fighters also get nasty with each other at the stare downs. It's definitely not some respectful martial arts culture thing for them. It's just hilarious if he was Brazilian, Russian or Mike Perry then we would be like oh it's normal for them.

Am I old-fashioned in thinking that the term racism is about hating a race and not just hating a group of people whether that group is a different race or not? According to a Google search that I just made, Japanese and Chinese are the same race: Asian.
Try telling that to the Japanese and Chinese.

Everyone who said something about him being Rong or it being the Rong thing to do beat me to it and I respect them.

Did he do it because he was Japanese or was it just because he's an asshole?

He should not have spit on his opponent it was the Rong thing to Zhu.

Everyone who said something about him being Rong or it being the Rong thing to do beat me to it and I respect them.
I made the joke anyway, I don't even care if someone else did it first. What are they going to do? Nothing. Thats what.

Back