Chito has the best chin I've ever seen...

Gaethje , Colby, and Hendo are up there though I never seen a man eat a flush knee to dome an not even go down.
Max Holloway too.
Considering all the wars he's been in he's never been knockdown.

People that were around during Hendo and Hunt's primes scoff at this.....

That knee visual and sound were unreal and he didn't even seem phased. There was a point in the 4th or 5th where he seemed hurt and I was starting to wonder if that was possible.

The fact that at no point in that ass kicking did it feel like Chito was gonna go down or in serious danger of being finished should be insane but because we know he's tough as shit, it's too easy to take for granted

He has both great defense AND a great chin. So you end up with someone who is almost impossible to put away with strikes.

I would bet a substantial sum that he has multiple broken bones in his face. His orbital is almost certainly broken.

I take Chito in a street fight or a cage fight with no time limit.

This is always a poor argument because both fighters oriented their game to a 5 round fight.

O'Malley beat Chito like a pinata for almost the entire 25 minutes.

If the fight has no time limits, both guys would have fought differently.

Serious question, is there a time where he got dropped clean? I remember he fell onto a knee earlier in his fight but other than that, I really don't remember him being dropped in all of his ufc fights

Back