Chito said "If we’re fighting until death, the O’Malley family would be having a funeral right now."

For a guy with a few loses he seems to have trouble accepting this one, lol, got outclassed, he should just shut up and enjoy whatever he was paid.

Is he right?

Honestly, even as a big Suga fan, I think Chito probably kills him in a no time limit fight. Chito's chin is granite and eventually Suga would get tired and Chito would murder him.

Just a reminder that the UFC can only determine the better fighter with rules implemented. The actual better fighter can only be determined without a time limit and without rules.

Just like Nate would likely beat Leon without a time limit. (Nate would beat a LOT of fighters he lost to without a time limit)
Not an O'malley fan.. But it is a sport so this statement is just stupid.

Dude gets 50 45d and is so damn Salty. He barely fought back as he had nothing for him. It was a lucky fluke first fight. Chito is the new Masvidal sad
Yup lol tho I can't remember a time where Masvidal got beat up that bad like Chito did

Is he right?

Honestly, even as a big Suga fan, I think Chito probably kills him in a no time limit fight. Chito's chin is granite and eventually Suga would get tired and Chito would murder him.

Just a reminder that the UFC can only determine the better fighter with rules implemented. The actual better fighter can only be determined without a time limit and without rules.

Just like Nate would likely beat Leon without a time limit. (Nate would beat a LOT of fighters he lost to without a time limit)
If you have to make up an imaginary rule at that doesn’t exist anywhere to feel like you can beat someone, then you can stop talking.

What to even make of a statement like this though? The more I think about it the more silly it is.

If you actually treated it like a fight to the death you may have won.

“I just needed more time.”
IMG_5496.jpeg
How long has Chito been with Parillo? I don’t know if leaving him helps but it would probably be worth trying because whatever he’s been doing isn’t working.

Last edited:
That's a lot of talk after the fight... for someone who fought like he was scared during the fight

Is he right?

You know what i think he's right actually, omalley was banged up after the fight couldnt walk while chito is like a honey badger you can outstrike him all you want he's still there coming at you.

It might look ugly but yeah at round 7 or so chito murders an exhausted omalley

O’Malley was the one on the ground crying after both fights, so hard to argue with Chito here

Is he right?

What a bad take, a shitty opinion. Are you trolling?

Coach says the same thing.. Seriously delusional. Probqbly walking around in the gym with no regrets, instead of thinking what they can do better.

Chito and his trainer are being cringe AF

This is sour grapes on his end. He had his chance and blow it he has nobody to blame but himself he did nothing until 4th and 5th round.

giphy.gif

Much like Condit he is the uncrowned champ of all the notorious rounds 6-10 of each fight.

Chito my man let it go you lost. I really like Chito and saw the true hatred in his pre-interviews. I think he thought he was definitely at least eye to eye level with Sean worst case scenario.

To be reduced to this and the greasy hair excuses

Yeah it's a real shame he accepted and signed a contract to show up for a 25 minute fight.

Back