Media Chris Curtis Claims UFC Fanbase is a Sausage Fest

Even when a bar is showing UFC, most of the girls are only there because their BF wanted to watch UFC. They don't even care or pay attention to the fights unless it's a megastar like Conor, GSP, etc.

Look how many threads/posts on Sherdog are written by dudes talking about other dudes' bodies

I’ll die on the hill that this was forced and GSP is gay

I used to think the same thing but it turns out he's married with three kids and just ultra private.

This was leaked from his wedding.

EJKltXlXsAAXQQD.jpg

Your view point is likely warped by the fact that your Mum's basement is nice and cozy. Therefore no need to go outside.

Strangers bang strangers all the time Broski. You better believe it.

Amazing comeback.. highly original. Give yourself a nice pat on the back.

Amazing comeback.. highly original. Give yourself a nice pat on the back.
You slid some ALL CAPS into your reply to me brocano. I had to throw you back something. But seriously, you don't think that strangers banging other strangers is common?

I went to UFC 130 in Vegas and was in an elevator with a hooker and she noticed my UFC shirt an told me that her next client was Kendall Grove

Guys that pay for STD riddled hookers are not exactly winning with women.

I used to think the same thing but it turns out he's married with three kids and just ultra private.

EJKltXlXsAAXQQD.jpg
Fake

always kind of wondered about this lol. I know of some prolifically famous athletes who have women throwing themselves all over them, but I guess the getting isn’t very good for your average ufc fighter. They should’ve known better and just become sherdoggers.

Its because fighters don't make any money

always kind of wondered about this lol. I know of some prolifically famous athletes who have women throwing themselves all over them, but I guess the getting isn’t very good for your average ufc fighter. They should’ve known better and just become sherdoggers.

Well, i'm sure the good looking ones receive alot of DM's from thristy women, but there aren't alot so...

Even Conor who is by far one of the ugliest dudes on earth must receive some due to money alone, but lower level fighters, why would they get DM's from women, they have no idea who they are lol.

It's logical that fighting would attract more men than women.

Maybe Chris Curtis should've been a Rockstar instead? Maybe K-Pop Artist?

EJKltXlXsAAXQQD.jpg
was he the only white invited? wtf?

Curtis aint exactly a modelesque looking fighter tho.

I'm sure guys like Costa and Sexyama aren't singing the same tune.

point still stands. a troglodyte looking average nfl player has instagram models in his dms all day

I had to google who chris curtis was and I watch most ufc events.

He’s goofy. You don’t get chicks sliding into your dms. You do however get to slide all up in social media models dms and enjoy all that has to offer. Dude thinks he still doesn’t have to work. For that you gotta be a large, pretty and shredded dude.

Turns out women don't want whiney man babies

Turns out his wife grew up in Quebec but is from Rwanda so they had the wedding over there, that's why he's wearing those robes.
Did not know. You would still think some of his family and white friends would be somewhere in that picture. Maybe they had another wedding in Quebec.

During the Affliction/TapouT era, I'm sure fighters got plenty of pudding.
That era coincided with the Jersey Shore movement and back then, women valued machismo a bit more than they do today.

Now, women are interested in dudes with this haircut and earrings, that say things like "bussin'", "No cap" and "on God"
1680618578_489_40-Cool-Haircuts-For-Young-Men-in-2023.jpg
I know I’m old and out of touch, but I genuinely have no clue as to the “meaning” of the three terms you quoted.

Back