Chris Weidman is far from being done. He will be back.

If he loses the rematch with Mousasi, he's done.

I hope he comes back.

But where is his Cardio? He can't hang with the elite if he gasses after the first.

He didn't look bad against Moose, but losing 3 in a row isn't helping his case.

I think he should get a rematch, but if he loses that fight, then I think the UFC could cut him or he should think about maybe dropping down to 170.

Think he might just need a break from fighting and get his shit together mentally. Its not like Mousasi kicked his ass , Chris was looking good till the knees.

i hate both mousasi and weidman, but honestly i feel like there should be a rematch since chris was winning up until that goofy bullshit.

He's the new Tim Kennedy. Wrestle, snuggle, gas, get tko'd, complain, repeat.

Think he might just need a break from fighting and get his shit together mentally. Its not like Mousasi kicked his ass , Chris was looking good till the knees.
yeah he went out and emptied his gas tank going for takedowns and then when he got stuffed and pieced up on the feet he quit. It was a bitch move that robbed Mousasi of a higihlight stoppage going into contract negotiations.

i hate both mousasi and weidman, but honestly i feel like there should be a rematch since chris was winning up until that goofy bullshit.
He wasn't winning, he won the first and Mousasi was taking the second, so it would be a tie.

Back