News Christian Rodriguez vs Isaac Dulgarian - March 16

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
GDhCQWYWYAELftr

Christian Rodriguez vs Isaac Dulgarian is booked for #UFCVegas87 on March 16. Rodriguez was forced to Featherweight.

1709285809447.png

1709285849174.png

CeeRod has taken the 0 off of 2 hot BW prospects and its obvious the UFC is not happy about a weight bully not fulfilling his contractual obligations and in the process derailing the hype of undefeated fighters. Those “0”’s are pretty big marketing lures for fighters and they’ve lost that for these two prospects.
Missing weight is unacceptable, but you cant deny his talent. he seems good everywhere, wrestling ability, top control, submission ability, and high level striking, footwork, and movement along with being super intelligent, along with excellent athleticism. Im currently binge watching his fight, this man is something else.

They have weak zygotes wood not bang

He has a ton of potential. Not sure how he’ll do at FW, tho. He didn’t seem big for BW at all.

I’m rooting for him. If he keeps winning, maybe he’ll gain a little more confidence on the mic! Even in victory, I’m almost half expecting him to “Run Forrest, Run” outta the octagon.

He has a ton of potential. Not sure how he’ll do at FW, tho. He didn’t seem big for BW at all.

I’m rooting for him. If he keeps winning, maybe he’ll gain a little more confidence on the mic! Even in victory, I’m almost half expecting him to “Run Forrest, Run” outta the octagon.

Dulgarian destroyed all of his opponents in the first round. This fight is a punishment derailing too many hype trains.

Super excited for this match up. The one time we've seen Cee-Rod taste defeat in the Octagon, it was at FW to a grappler in JSP. Dulgarian is a super intriguing prospect who smothers his opponents and never gives them a moment to get comfortable. Stiff test for Dulgarian and we should learn a lot about him from this fight.

Dulgarian destroyed all of his opponents in the first round. This fight is a punishment derailing too many hype trains.

What happens is it goes to round 2 and 3 though? It could be interesting. C rod could derail another prospect here.

What happens is it goes to round 2 and 3 though? It could be interesting. C rod could derail another prospect here.
That's what makes fights involving prospects so much fun, there are unanswered questions that hopefully we get to have answered!

Interesting fight. Dulgarian looks decent
Rodriguez might have his work cutout here

Back