Media Chuck Liddell Wants to Fight in BKFC

This is what athletic commissions are made for (hopefully). Florida told Melvin Guillard to hit the bricks the last time he tried to get a license for another BKFC bout.

Reactions: HHJ
I was annoyed, but for a different reason. Chuck was already brain damaged, chin and refelexes gone, and near 50. He wasn't going to win in any universe at that point. It was a pathetic, insecure, and spineless move on Tito to call out this zombie shell of Chuck to help him sleep better at night. He reached a new low that makes it hard to be a fan.
Same here...
I'll never accuse a pro-fighter at the highest level to "duke"

It reminded me of BJ Penn calling out GSP after losing the second Frankie Edgar fight (if you consider that a loss for BJ, my headcanon is that it's a draw). Sure; now that you have zero belts & zero prestige, ask a favor to the guy that you're insulted non-stop for years!
- still kick your ass if in 1st despite a nasty thumb to the eye in the 15 seconds of the first round of the 1st fight
-made him tap to strikes on his stool
I agrcee with your fandom, but have you payed attention to Chucks lack of movement/reflexes/defense/footwork/offense/equilibrum during the Tito Trilogy ???

That Chuck would had lost to CM Punk tjat night
Hey, I think you might have misread my post, because I've never argued against your point

What's weird is that even if I've always appreciated the Iceman, I was never a huge fan like I was a fan of (to pick other 205ers) Wanderlei Silva, Kazushi Sakuraba, Shogun Rua or even Rogerio Nogueira.

But strangely, Chuck's KO loss to Tito Ortiz at Oscar De La Hoya's BBQ upset me more than 90% of my favorite guys losses....

Why did it have to be Tito? There's no equilibrium anymore, it's all fucked up, couldn't Chuck just call out Rampage?
That was if he loses, big deal, Rampage just had his number and beat him twice already... and Quinton was in terrible shape so Liddell might have won or at least put up a better fight than against a super motivated Ortiz who was in good shape and had won 3 of his last 4.

Sad!

Certainly Tito is silly and it's a shame Chuck lost to him, but like you're saying yourself - he's still in great shape and has won relatively recently against semi-relevant opponents while Chuck looks not only out of shape but seriously unhealthy

This would be a bad look for ANY organization.

Reactions: HHJ
Young Chuck Liddell yes I'd love to see this. Old Chuck Liddell no fucken way stay retired.

BKFC has been trying to make nice with Dana as wants into Vegas, using Chuck would hinder that.
86775194011b.jpg

If the Chuck wants to fight I say, "Oil him up and let him bang, damnit"

I only looked at our pages but its amazing that every single comment isnt about how He has visible brain damage and possibly CTE - and he looked that way long before he got knocked out by Tito. Money makes the world go round and I dont know the details of that circus cos I didnt watch it but I couldnt imagine Chuck being able to pass any kind of medical exam for like the last 10 years.

Chuck's lights go out real fast these days so it'd only last about five seconds. Whoever his opponent is will throw a half-assed flurry and Chuck will awkwardly collapse to the floor unconscious.

Drain bramage 4 lifeeee

Why though if i may ask ?

Of course you may, I just dont like him, I didn't like him in his prime and still dont, he's like 60 now still with that stupid mohawk, its like he's chasing days gone past and that almost never end well for the person in question

NOPE.

They've already had a fighter die. No Thank-You.
Liddell should NEVER be sanctioned to fight again.

Chuck needs to move on from the fighting mindset and move on to bigger things like politics. His brain will be ripe for a 2 term presidency in about 25 years.

Back