Law CIA Officer Admits To Undercover Journalist That FBI Agents Attended January 6 Protest At Capitol

Really? I heard the FBI and CIA were always the good guys and would never abuse their power or do anything unethical. Anderson Cooper said so and he even crossed his heart
Some people are corrupt. FBI and CIA agents have been prosecuted before. Jumping from that to there being an official FBI operation to incite the breaching of the Capitol just when it benefited TR7MP is far fetched.

Some people are corrupt. FBI and CIA agents have been prosecuted before. Jumping from that to there being an official FBI operation to incite the breaching of the Capitol just when it benefited TR7MP is far fetched.
I bet in 2019 most would say the FBI being involved with a plot to kidnap governor would be far fetched as well.

Guys, its called a psyop. You know its a psyop by how ridiculous and unrealistic the whole thing was. The way the media and politicians blew it up and pretended it was 911. It was clearly a script.

Oh the most gullible and partisan people bought into it.
Have a rally and instruct the attendees to go to the Capitol to pray for Pence to have the strength to fight the Constitution and help TR7MP try to stay in power.

Perhaps it was similar to their goals with the Whitmer kidnapping plot. Or that we were in a period of defunding law enforcement. But your guess is as good as mine!
Do you just completely ignore the plan to keep TR7MP in power that has garnered more than a dozen indictments and that TR7MP is furiously trying to delay? So everything went according to TR7MP's plan, except for the violence, that was definitely an FBI plot?

Lol, you're right. The FBI never abused their powers and were totally vindicated with their Whitmer plot!! Rachel Meadow wouldn't lie!
Has anyone in the FBI been charged with any wrongdoing during that investigation?

You might not have any evidence but at least you have your feels. {<redford}
<WhatIsThis>

The guy is on camera admitting it, but old langford barrow from the karate forum has the real scoop, and it turns out the government has never and would never lie, except when they admit to lying, then that's obviously the real lie.

Its called the Hegelian Dialectic. Its a process similar to Marxism where you pit various groups against each other by introducing conflict to bring about predetermined solutions. Its modus operandi of the elite here in the West.

They orchestrate events like Jan 6, BLM riots, ect to create the "us vs them" mindset on the population. They then use these conflicts to engineer society. They've been doing it for generations at this point.
Us vs them is TR7MP's MO.

I bet in 2019 most would say the FBI being involved with a plot to kidnap governor would be far fetched as well.
The FBI have infiltrated all types of groups and given them enough rope to hang themselves. Has there been any charges made against anyone involved in that Whitmer investigation?

Based on the possibility that the word possible is possible, it only makes sense to reverse the 2020 election and to declare Trump president while tattooing the Constitution with an ammendment stating that the deep state is to blame for everything Trump supporters have ever done. It's only fair.

So there's no evidence here. This weak OP is enough though to have people that already believe it chime in with basically "anything is possible".
How a normally rational person, you, could stare "anything is possible" right in the face and NOT agree that the FBI masterminded 911 and January 6th for Hilldawg is beyond me.

They embarrassed themselves when it went to trial. Are you okay with your tax dollars being used in that manner?
It looks like that investigation garnered convictions so I'm going to say yes.

<WhatIsThis>

The guy is on camera admitting it, but old langford barrow from the karate forum has the real scoop, and it turns out the government has never and would never lie, except when they admit to lying, then that's obviously the real lie.
A shit source is all you need because you believe it anyway and have been pushing that narrative for years.

Back