Media Classic GOAT Quotes

Cocaine 1: Your ass the next <JonesLaugh>
jon-jones-jon-bones-jones.gif

I don't know what is more impressive, his MMA career, or his humanitarian efforts and contributions to humanity and world peace

Definitely his humanitarian efforts, but he is also the goat of mma

He even held back in one or 2 fights, purposely failed drug tests, just to appear more normal

What a great man

Definitely his humanitarian efforts, but he is also the goat of mma

He even held back in one or 2 fights, purposely failed drug tests, just to appear more normal

What a great man
I won the $36 million lottery jackpot the other day, and was thinking about buying a mansion and some nice cars. But then I asked myself "What would Saint Jones do"? I then gave it all to charity as well as funding the construction of thousands of churches and helping the homeless

Such an inspiration...

I won the $36 million lottery jackpot the other day, and was thinking about buying a mansion and some nice cars. But then I asked myself "What would Saint Jones do"? I then gave it all to charity as well as funding the construction of thousands of churches and helping the homeless

You done right
Saint Jones would be pleased you are following his example and not that devil mcgregor

"A complicated matter to analyze the Ogawa" - Fedor

Thats rich coming from a guy whos has the longest loss streak in UFC history and still main card every ppv.
You sound upset. You should have a snickers.

I could say that's rich about everyone's quotes being posted. Those games are always easy to play

Back