Cleanest striking exchanges you’ll ever see (DDP vs Brunson)

TS, your username is Fatback.
Yet you are still here mocking professional fighters who fought as hard as they could.

You Sir, are a true keyboard warrior.

<Deported1>
Sorry next time I’ll make sure to name my account “Professional Fighter” before making threads.
<Huh2><{anton}>

Reactions: TR1
I miss old Sherdog when mods used to ban people like this

That whole kamikaze, chin extended as far as possible thing Brunson does is slightly comical.
The audacity of it at their level makes even better lol. You see see even HS kids get koed for stuff like that but Brunson manages to get away successfully at the highest levels of combat

If Mikolas throws his first ten pitches into the dirt, we're allowed to talk shit. You don't need to defend Brunson's honor when he's made a career out of having abysmal accuracy and technique.
Don't know about this other dude. I just heard his name like a week ago.

Brunson is not a striker. He got power and some skills but yes he looks like Crash Bandicoot dying when he's swinging out there. The other guy Dricus is good. Noth everything needs to always looks fancy and clean in the heat of the battle.

Brunson wins with athlecism and wrestling and power. His striking obviously is sub average I agree.

However Brunson isan expirience pro with a lot of power and athecism. He still knocked out Machida in 1 round.
Machida isa elite striker but Brunson caught him
The fight is the fight, sometimes it's primal. However for that one win he lost like 5 fights due to swinging wildly and being lost in there.

Some of the cleanest striking exchanges in MMA. DDP really exemplifies technique and precision.

Not really fair

they went hard for 3 rds throwing everything they had at each other
You’d be lucky to go like 13 seconds without gassing

Sorry next time I’ll make sure to name my account “Professional Fighter” before making threads.
<Huh2><{anton}>

You better stop making threads after yesterdays outcome.
I told you Sir Keyboard Warrior.

<Dany07><{anton}>

You better stop making threads after yesterdays outcome.
I told you Sir Keyboard Warrior.

<Dany07><{anton}>
You went radio silent until just now lol you had nothing after my last comment
<GrassoBless>
Just calm down, you don’t have to like my account name. It’s totally fine.​

You went radio silent until just now lol you had nothing after my last comment
<GrassoBless>
Just calm down, you don’t have to like my account name. It’s totally fine.​

Sometimes theres life next to the keyboard.
And most times, results speak for themselves anyways.

<Kobe213>

Back