International Climate Change Deniers...

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's going to be 50 degrees on Christmas....in the Midwest. Any argument against climate change has been completely debunked by this fact. Local ski hill is struggling to stay alive, making snow all week and open on weekends. Im just hoping it isn't a delayed winter and we're snowed in in April.

It's going to be 50 degrees on Christmas....in the Midwest. Any argument against climate change has been completely debunked by this fact. Local ski hill is struggling to stay alive, making snow all week and open on weekends. Im just hoping it isn't a delayed winter and we're snowed in in April.

You're going full Inhofe. Never go full Inhofe.

Who claims the climate never changes?

And in a week it'll be 20 below. I swear, every year, people are surprised by a few warm days in December. This same shit gets said every year and every year people act like its the first time its ever happened and signals the apocalypse.

And in a week it'll be 20 below. I swear, every year, people are surprised by a few warm days in December. This same shit gets said every year and every year people act like its the first time its ever happened and signals the apocalypse.
My worry is more so with how erratic it has become. Where I am at, we had a few days of snow, followed by three days of 12 degrees Celsius (very odd for northern canada in late December) followed by 50 cm of snow. All in a week. I went into Pet Valu on Thursday morning and it was pouring rain. I was in there for no more than three minutes and when I came out it was snowing. But this is supposed to be an insane winter, so maybe this is just what we are in store for this year :( I am beat from shoveling regardless!

You're going full Inhofe. Never go full Inhofe.

One of the more surreal moments in recent U.S. political history. I'm also fond of Mike Lee's prop:

mike-lee-e1553630847146.png

Well. It's raining where I am for Xmas instead of the usual 40 degree heat.

I'll take it I guess

Theres a reason most governments around the world recognize it and are working towards reducing emissions. And no, they aren't bought out by "Big Solar" or whatever nonsense conspiracy you've read in a Facebook meme

Back